Sign in to follow this  

Ville´s 2011 ride !

I bet i´ll have it latest in the end of July 2010.:bonk: The new bodywork resembles all too much Honda though. Oh yeah - both 250 F & the new 350 F will have the FI. It´s not yet decided if the 450 F will have it or not ..

I bet i´ll have it latest in the end of July 2010.:bonk: The new bodywork resembles all too much Honda though. Oh yeah - both 250 F & the new 350 F will have the FI. It´s not yet decided if the 450 F will have it or not ..

So you going 350? Me thinks i am :bonk:

That 350 should be pretty bad ass.. Im gonna wait a year see how it turns out but spring next year im getting a 300 XC stroker to ride some off road events for the first time ever. Those worcs and harescramble things look like a blast and ive ridden a 250 2stroke couple years ago off road and it was a blast.

Alessi and Cairoli are gonna kill it on that 350.

Adam dont lie to yourself you will have one the week they come out. I bet you wont beat villi to it tho that guy has some kind of secret service person at the ktm factory I dunno how he gets stuff so fast..Pfffttt

just kiddin

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a linkage? Looks pretty sick and I know KTM makes some great stuff. I'm scared to see the MSRP though! Eh, I still want one. :bonk:

So you going 350? Me thinks i am :bonk:

No. I´ll get one for just the sake of it so i can test it and then most probably sell the thing , which won´t be too hard a task. I like big bore and i´m not in need of an EFI either. Nothing beats perfectly dialed Keihin FCR...

More items i don´t need ; Linkage ... The sad thing is i´ll have to accept the facts ,bite the bullet and ride an linkage equipped bike next year .:bonk:

Will both the 250f and 450 look like that?

Most probably 250 SXF ,350 SXF & 450 SXF.

Adam dont lie to yourself you will have one the week they come out. I bet you wont beat villi to it tho that guy has some kind of secret service person at the ktm factory I dunno how he gets stuff so fast..Pfffttt

just kiddin

I could tell you but then i would have to kill you ... :bonk:

Anyone in need of an 350 SXF should RUN to their dealer and place an order NOW . KTM will sell every 350 they can produce (and their production numbers are small in comparison to "the big four" ) in no time.

That 350 should be pretty bad ass.. Im gonna wait a year see how it turns out but spring next year im getting a 300 XC stroker to ride some off road events for the first time ever. Those worcs and harescramble things look like a blast and ive ridden a 250 2stroke couple years ago off road and it was a blast.

Alessi and Cairoli are gonna kill it on that 350.

just kiddin

Well maybe not the same week but who knows....:bonk:...Looks like Ville has no love for the 350 though, ville i think your going to be surprised, you can man handle that 350 like crazy compared to a 450 and i think you would have more fun on one than you think, that is if it (the 350) is the bike we are expecting it to be. For me on hard pack surfaces mostly, i think it would be good, for deep sand tracks etc and stuff like what it seems Ville rides, then i guess you might want all the power you can get.

It´s very obvious which brand KTM looked at when designing this new bike ! Of course.....the best out there....spells H.O.N.D.A ! ! ! ! ! !

It´s very obvious which brand KTM looked at when designing this new bike ! Of course.....the best out there....spells H.O.N.D.A ! ! ! ! ! !

you Orangees all are getting all jacked up over a drawing....although it looks cool for a drawing w/o a motor.....(we know no one got exited about the 2010 yami drawings)

and God knows Honda ain't the best out there, look for Honda to be 3rd or lower in every shootout this year.:bonk:

Oh wait Honda is great at one thing....killing the resale value of every MX bike sold. :bonk:

sorry I could not resist :bonk:

If we now get really picky then take a look who Honda (the resale value killer,that was FUNNY and sadly, true..) copied for their "new" look in -09 ...

I actually had a change to ride a 450 CRF -09 (and quite heavily modified one too) last weekend and if i was you Mr. HRC then i would keep my big mouth shut. One of the sorriest excuses for a modern bike i´ve ridden for a while. The -08 was the last CRF even remotedly worth owning.

I fully understand why people who bought the much-hyped new CRF changed back to -08 bikes faster than quick.

Actually owner of the mentioned CRF (a long time Honda rider) is due to go over either to KTM or Kawasaki. Wanna buy one more bike ??

you Orangees all are getting all jacked up over a drawing....although it looks cool for a drawing w/o a motor.....(we know no one got exited about the 2010 yami drawings)

and God knows Honda ain't the best out there, look for Honda to be 3rd or lower in every shootout this year.:bonk:

Oh wait Honda is great at one thing....killing the resale value of every MX bike sold. :bonk:

sorry I could not resist :bonk:

Good one. :bonk: That guy does nothing but occationally jumps over to this Forum to bash KTM´s . A real Weirdo : You know that annoying neighborhood kid kind of jerk ?? Anyway ; I don´t think anyone gets overly excited over that drawing . But the new bike will most likely look a lot like it . YZF drawings were also a lot like the new bike showed out to be. So was the -07 SXF line ; a kissing image of how the bike turned out...

Looks pretty much like the 06 bodywork? i like the current style..they should never change it!

I actually agree a little with you Ville... the 2008 CRF450 was amazing...a true race bike ! But I must say that the 2010 CRF450 is the most easiest bike to ride that I have ever thrown a leg over. Turns easy, a motor that is easy to go fast on, and great stock suspension ( much improved over the -09), light in the air. Seems Honda has worked on the bugs from -09. The clutch is also improved over the 2009....haven´t made any adjustment to it yet. On my 09 I had to adjust as I was braking in the bike.

And the decomp issue is far gone. (clutch and decomp was the only problems I found with 09)

To be honest...I have tried ktm...and don´t like the handling of that bike.

I know you can´t take anyone bashing the orange brand Ville but I can only say that I like the red bikes handling alot better.

Motor is nice on the orange hot-rods though.

Sorrry to stir things up over here, but Looks and sounds to me like it is time for a Swedish Meatball Roost Session VilleKTM and HRC :bonk:

I actually agree a little with you Ville... the 2008 CRF450 was amazing...a true race bike ! But I must say that the 2010 CRF450 is the most easiest bike to ride that I have ever thrown a leg over. Turns easy, a motor that is easy to go fast on, and great stock suspension ( much improved over the -09), light in the air. Seems Honda has worked on the bugs from -09. The clutch is also improved over the 2009....haven´t made any adjustment to it yet. On my 09 I had to adjust as I was braking in the bike.

And the decomp issue is far gone. (clutch and decomp was the only problems I found with 09)

To be honest...I have tried ktm...and don´t like the handling of that bike.

I know you can´t take anyone bashing the orange brand Ville but I can only say that I like the red bikes handling alot better.

Motor is nice on the orange hot-rods though.

I´m so happy for you i could burst in tears :bonk:

Actually - you never ever mentioned that you had any troubles with your de-comp or clutch before. Your Little Red Rooster was the best thing since sliced bread. Correct me if i´m wrong though ...

Try out the new (2010) version and tell me your CRF handles better.

Sorrry to stir things up over here, but Looks and sounds to me like it is time for a Swedish Meatball Roost Session VilleKTM and HRC :bonk:

Sorry ! I don´t roost those who sit down when peeing ! :bonk: