Sam Houston National Forest

No Surgery needed, just a really bad bruise and a swollen bursa sack.

I will be out Saturday Morning at SC. The I gotta fly to Pensacola, FL for business on Monday, and will be back for my race then fly back out again abd be gone for another 3 weeks. See ya'll out there.

FYI, If you care about Skull Creek and what happens out there, you need to go to the TRH General Meeting on the 4th. They will be voting on a bunch of different issues and board positions (I think) please try to attend if you can.

Go to www.trh-cycle.org for location & directions. It takes me 25min. from Clear Lake.

Also show some support for my race since I'l be out of town

Eric,

When is your race?

I'll be at the meeting on Tuesday and I'm going to talk with Juliet then about working the race. I'll need something pretty low impact. I can walk pretty decent now, so I could do something out on the course if neccessary.

Eric,

When is your race?

I'll be at the meeting on Tuesday and I'm going to talk with Juliet then about working the race. I'll need something pretty low impact. I can walk pretty decent now, so I could do something out on the course if neccessary.

I think the Meetings are on Monday... anyway my Race is on 10/10/10. If you can't race come on out, i'll find a spot for you. If you can ride, I can make you a sweeper, If not I'll find a nice shady spot for you.

Well B.A.P. Garage finished rebuilding Brian's bike with very few issues. (Like me installing the kick start gear incorrectly:bonk:) Atleast Brian's back on 2 wheels now. And he's gonna race, ? so his family can cheer him on.

I think the Meetings are on Monday... anyway my Race is on 10/10/10. If you can't race come on out, i'll find a spot for you. If you can ride, I can make you a sweeper, If not I'll find a nice shady spot for you.

Well B.A.P. Garage finished rebuilding Brian's bike with very few issues. (Like me installing the kick start gear incorrectly:bonk:) Atleast Brian's back on 2 wheels now. And he's gonna race, ? so his family can cheer him on.

No riding for me. I can probably ride a 4-wheeler. I can walk pretty good too.

I'll be at the TRH meeting tonight, so I'll see what I can do there.

Holy hell its been a long time since I logged on here. I'm taking my boys to Kellys this wknd, camping fri-sun. I have a lot of cobwebs to knock off the ktms.

Clark, Come run my race it'll be a blast... It's at Skull Creek Cycle Park, just south of Columbus in Altair. People will be there Friday-Sunday. I won't be able to get there until Saturday morning, because of work. Also they have electricity & showers... If anyone asks just tell them your with me... go to www.trh-cycle.org for more information. I have the flyer link posted up on the website. You can ride the park on Saturday, then do my race on Sunday.

Glad to see you back!

Edited by SlowPoke122