Cherokee Cycle Park

I will be going up the weekend before thanksgiving Nov. 20th - 22nd. To Camp with a couple of buddies. The more the better. As long as no one cuts the end of there thumb off cutting limes, or wrecks in the first 5 mins, and break ribs and other stuff. You know who you are! This will be my first ride back after ACl Reconstruction so I'm really looking forward to it.

i better be ride'n by then...:ride:

wud probably drive up Saturday and spend one night...maybe bring sum skrimps and oysters for the barbie...don't have too much camp'n gear(no tent) but i can at least lock the doors on the Blazer...heard too many stories about Brett & Big Al?

last time i rode that place it wus nothing but deep loose sand...it wus underwhelming...wud like to ride it under better conditions ?

?

For the weekend of the 20th-22nd:

I'm bringing the Hilton tent (unless I find Hilton v2 before then).

Honda EU2000 generator (super quiet unless you're Brett or Eric - those guys can find ANYTHING to bitch and whine about)

1 ez-up (Brett will probably bring his as well)

I'll probably throw in a spare camp chair just in case

Brett will probably bring his folding plastic table 3'x6'

..hopefully someone will bring a coffee pot and some Folgers - if nobody steps up, I'll dig out my percolator and a small butane stove. Make sure you bring a coffee cup if you're a drinker.

Probably won't need lanterns with the generator there'll be enough juice to run lights.

...more later...

I've got pretty much the same stuff as u. EU2000, ez up, tent, etc. I am also bringing a compressor in case we need to air up some tires. chairs, table, cooler full of ice cold goodness, :ride:

It's gonna be tent city - I'm hoping to make my way up there Thursday after work so I can enjoy a whole Friday. ?

Alright I found pics of Bretts big start (#540). Look at his angle compared to everyone else. You can slideshow it. About 5 pics in I thinks it's Bretts leg in the Air. Here go see for yourself.

http://cafephoto.smugmug.com/TORCS-P...08_oqhYk/Large

Hopefully someone comes up with some video of it - I'll youtube that sucker faster than you can say "bribe money".

I have a percolator too, but I hate using it. I beleive I have an extra coffee maker in the storage unit, so if y'all don't mind providing the power, we'll fire that bad boy up. I'm gonna need coffee in the morning becuase I plan on pounding a few at night. But anyway, I have an inverter in my truck, but it smokes whenever I use it, so it's good that y'all are bringing generators. If anybody is short a tent, I've got an extra, so just say the word. Otherwise, I will try to head up Thursday night, if not, EARLY friday morning.

B.

• Like 1