2002 CR250 Frame Swap

Is is possible to swap all of my components on my 2002 CR250 to a 2004 CR250 frame?

Thanks,

Bob

Yes it is.

Yup. The 02-07 CR250R are the 3rd year gen. aluminum frames & are interchangeable. I had to do that a couple of years ago from an 03 to 02 frame. Make sure you have a manual it helped me a lot.

So I should be able to by the complete applied triple trees for an 07 CR250 and it will fit my 02 CR250 correct?

Sorry for the thread jack and for the stupid question. Im 99% sure the answer is yes but when I called applied to ask they said they cant guarantee that it will work and if i mount it it cant be returned.

So I should be able to by the complete applied triple trees for an 07 CR250 and it will fit my 02 CR250 correct?

Sorry for the thread jack and for the stupid question. Im 99% sure the answer is yes but when I called applied to ask they said they cant guarantee that it will work and if i mount it it cant be returned.

Well, it is the same frame. There weren't many changes between the years.

Not sure if this helps, but the triples off my 01 fit my 03...I'm sure the 07's would fit.

the 07's will definatly fit all 02-07 CR250's. Check my classified ad I have a set of OEM 06 clamps for $50

I always love when they hire someone that doesn't have a clue to man the help desk. Yes, they will fit. The only thing different is the number plate mount... so don't be calling and complaining you want your money back when your 02 number plate doesn't fit. :smirk:

I always love when they hire someone that doesn't have a clue to man the help desk. Yes, they will fit. The only thing different is the number plate mount... so don't be calling and complaining you want your money back when your 02 number plate doesn't fit. :smirk:

Thaks man. I figured if I was going to spend the money on it I wanted to get the one that fit the newer style plate.