Cal City Halloween

Curios to see who all is going to be out in Cal City for Halloween.

I will be getting out there Friday mid-morning so just wanted to see who might be out there for an afternoon ride.

also looking to see if anyone wants to plan to come out saturday and ride.

please respond and lets plan something. :bonk::ride:

I'll be getting there around mid morning friday as well. Not sure when the rest of my group will get out there, so I'll probably be good for an early afternoon ride.

I'm going to be near the 395, but we can meet up wherever, (provided I can find it) :bonk:

I'll be around but you knew that:ride:

should be good for a evening ride on Fri. what time were you thinking of starting out and where do you want to meet

Have to check on Sat. i know that evening is tied up already (kids and then a party)

Sun well that is depending on how Sat. night goes

Hey George, me too. Where again will you be? I am going to camp on the south side of Cadillac and plan on going Thursday night.

Hey Bruce. we will be off of 140th and Mule. Not too far from the prison and a short 10 minute ride to Cadillac. I wont be able to ride friday after all. my wife will not be getting out there until later in the evening and i will have my son with me.

We will be off of Esse starting Friday night.

Sounds great Tom. Maybe we can set up a ride. Looks like RickBrnl will be coming out, Chuckar, Bruce, you (if your up to it), me and my buddy.

any ideas guys..? Meet at Borax Bills saturday morning 9ish (or earlier)

What is the Sunday ride? Anyone still going to be around, or will the weekend be over for you guys. I have had the flue since Wednesday night (still lingering) and lost my weekend work this weekend so I will need to work next Saturday for sure. Sunday will be the only day to ride for me. Lemeknow!

I am going to try to be there if the U.P.S Guys do their job. Last time I went out, had a couple of drops of coolant by the head gasket, went out this weekend to see if it was getting worse, seems to be ok for now, but Murphys law struck again,

BrokenChain.jpg

My masterlink decided to leave at about 60 MPH. Casesaver did it's job, and a spare masterlink got me back to the truck, but the chain is toast.

New one is on order, hopefully here by Wednesday.

Bruce, what is the weather supposed to be like? Other than breezy in the afternoon and evening, it was beautiful out there this weekend.

just talked to one of the people that will be camping with us and there is supposed to be some sort of funny ride type thing going on saturday afternoon. he said that it is a lot of fun nothing too hard so if anyone is interested in doing this, we will be hitting it up.

i am going to call him later this week,he said that his buddy was out setting up the flags today so he will have more info as far as location.

Sunday I can be there very early. All I need to do is load it all on Sat night and I am good for the AM dawn patrol to CC. Sun-up no problem, but then again it will be Sunday morning after Saturday night, if you know what I mean. So if all the rebel rousers are still sleeping off "eh-um" the night festivities, then I need not be there until the hair of the dog is standing on end.

hmmm

dunno if i should . . .

but i can do a friday ride :bonk:

still need directions hehe

sorry Ethan. i will not be able to ride friday. i will have my son with me. any chance you can make it out saturday>

Sunday I can be there very early. All I need to do is load it all on Sat night and I am good for the AM dawn patrol to CC. Sun-up no problem, but then again it will be Sunday morning after Saturday night, if you know what I mean. So if all the rebel rousers are still sleeping off "eh-um" the night festivities, then I need not be there until the hair of the dog is standing on end.

well seeing how i have been sober for the past few months, i should be up pretty early. i would prefer an early ride just so we can get in a few hours. not sure how many people will be riding on sunday. if we knew who all was down to ride we can plane something.

sunday riders please reply....