Cal City Halloween

FALL TIME SCHEDULE for Borax Bill Park (PERMIT HOURS)

FRIDAYS 4:00 - 8:00 PM

SATURDAY 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

SUNDAY 8:00 - Noon

Emergency staff will also have permits with them in the field.

NEW PERMITS WEBSITE: www.calcitypd.org the .com site is no longer active.

Permits will also be sold at the "Y" at 20 Mule Team/Randsburg on all Fridays during the month of November. Remember current permits are good through June 2010.

Hope this helps....

Can you still get your permit at Cal City PD then?

If you are coming, no one.:ride:?:smirk:. But if you could come out Sat night, lets talk.?

We may ride Sunday as well. Time will tell.

I am experienced in picking up Cal City TRASH. I'll be there Sunday to make sure you are properly disposed of,?:moon: BISH! :ride:?

George said I can come on Sunday and he will ride with me, and Rick too, so there.

Edited by PALMER84ONE
Can't spell and I was being mean to Bruce..LOL

Rick, Are you gonna make it out this weekend?

Guy, I plan on being there Saturday morning, my box of motorcycle parts arrived Wednesday, missing parts and looking like a rottweiler attacked it. Replacement parts are supposed to be here Friday, so I should be OK.

Gary, I will be sticking around Sunday if you want to ride.

Crack of some time. (7-7:30?) I'll find your rig.

sounds great...i'll be expecting you.

Might be there Sat with my hot wife and it would be cool to hook up with some of u loosers :ride:

sounds great we an always use some more losers!! ?

looks like RickBrnl will be coming out saturday morning to ride. if anyone is interested he will be meeting me up at my camping area at 7 AM hour.

anyone else going to make this time? just so we know to expect others.

Nice meeting you too Bruce.

Went looking for you guys yesterday morning but could not find you. I was looking to see if anyone was going to ride.

drove by Old Man Tom's camp also but no one looked like they were there or they could have been sleeping still.

so i went back to my camp and packed up.

hope you feel better!

Big thanks to everyone out there, especially Weathergeek for once again BBQ'ing, tequila, and the morning coffee (and more burn holes in my clothes...). Saw some old friends, and as usual, made a couple of new friends, typical TT meet.

Couple of photos

Camp

10-31-01.jpg

Up on a hill

10-31-02.jpg

Weathergeek admiring the view

10-31-04.jpg

Some of my fellow riders showing their friendship to me.

10-31-05.jpg

Hey guys, Sorry I was a candy as$ no show. I had a "personal emergency" that I could not get out of. Good to see you all had fun. Bruce, about that other thread you posted, them is some real dirt jerks right there. George & Rick, Next time for sure! Get well Bruce, I had that nasty thing for 6 days weekend before last, IT SUCKED!

no worries señor things happen that we are unable to control.

i need to see where folks are going to be for thanksgiving so i can come out for a day trip.

with my wife being pregnant i am not sure she wants to go camping anymore this year. it is getting hard for her to do things and she was not able to sleep well on this trip.

no worries señor things happen that we are unable to control.

i need to see where folks are going to be for thanksgiving so i can come out for a day trip.

with my wife being pregnant i am not sure she wants to go camping anymore this year. it is getting hard for her to do things and she was not able to sleep well on this trip.

Here George:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=833595

We rolled into CC around 10:00a, a little later than planned> Saw a camp off 140th, with a bunch of trophy-type trucks, Baja bugs and such, not so many bikes. Was that your group? We did run into Old man, Krannie, MattD, and another guy HuskyJack(sp?) @ Madison. Anyways, the weather was absolutely perfect. I had heard your camp got hit w/a flu bug? (was that you guys? hope all's OK).

camphalloween09010.jpg

camphalloween09035.jpg

Mr Wilson, heres Renate...

camphalloween09022-1.jpg

camphalloween09034.jpg

camphalloween091.jpg

My Redneck RV

camphalloween09016-1.jpg

camphalloween09036.jpg

camphalloween09046.jpg

that indeed was our camp. the guys on the bikes all left Saturday evening, there was about 6 of them.

although there was 2 other riders in the camp, it was was just me that wanted to ride.

i did a run up to madison then i went over to Old Mans camp site but no one appeared to be home. cruised over to try and find weathergeeks camp but could not. went back to camp and packed up.