07 YZ 450 Lower Steering Bearing

I may have posted this already, but my computer crashed. I am having a heck of a time finding out what the correct part number is for the lower steering bearing on an 07 YZ 450F. The local Yamaha shop ordered one but it would not fit and they swear it is the right number. The factory is overnighting another one to see if it was packaged wrong. The part number they gave me was 93332-000-81. Can someone confirm this part or give me an aftermarket part number??

the thing that sucks is that the bearing is a pretty off the shelf unit and exactly the same as the upper....with one minor detail. it is a special because the inner race diameter is I believe 1mm larger........bastards...

I know that was off topic, but I had to vent...

the thing that sucks is that the bearing is a pretty off the shelf unit and exactly the same as the upper....with one minor detail. it is a special because the inner race diameter is I believe 1mm larger........bastards...

I know that was off topic, but I had to vent...

You forgot the other major minor detail: The lower steering head seal is incorporated into the bearing "cone" assembly.