Medical Volunteers Needed for events (norcal)

I'm looking for some more riders for District 36 events. The National Motorcycle Patrol is looking for more help on next years events.

Who we are- the national motorcycle patrol has been around since the early 70's. our medical skills are from first responders to doctors.

What we do-- we provide medical response for all types of motorcycle events, from Cross Country,Enduro's, Road Races, to Hangtown. Our people can either be riders or corner workers or work out of the trailer.

What we are looking for-- We are looking for first Responders and above. If riding, with a skill level of B rider and above.

If interested please contact me for more info, or go to our web stie to contact us www.motorcyclepatrol.org

Rob Nadon

I forgot to mention you get to ride the Course on Enduros and Cross Country events for free and that your riding gear, motorcycle, gas, and transportation to events could be tax deductable.:bonk:

Do you use RTs?

do you use rts?

b.y.o.bvm :bonk:

j

Not that I have ever attended or plan to an official type race, I want to say "Thanks" for doing what you do. It's a great service,

What does it take to become a Motorcyle Patrol?

Email sent, this could be

fun and I am what you

are looking for.

Not that I have ever attended or plan to an official type race, I want to say "Thanks" for doing what you do. It's a great service,

What does it take to become a Motorcyle Patrol?

We like to have people with good riding skills, that have some kind of Medical back ground or want to get some training either from us or on their own.

Depending on your location, we like to get together and ride with you, to see what events work best for your skills,