Sign in to follow this  

Next generation club wfo gladiators 11 to 17 years old

goons dude
wfo? more like goon squad united
more like 1/32fo sloths

Says the brave boys from Jersey and another country who have never riden here.

Y'all come see us sometime, try your luck at it.:bonk::lol:

Great vid Mike. Looks like the kids had a good time.:bonk:

Edited by Bryan Bosch

Says the brave boys from Jersey and another country who have never riden here..

Y'all come see us sometime, try your luck at it.:bonk::lol:

Doesn't matter where you are..If you're a goon you're a goon.

Doesn't matter where you are..If you're a goon you're a goon.

haha the guy who posted the vid put it on himself with that cocky ass title

yes but i am one of the fastes trail riders in mo ask ol hill billy i rode with him maney times at chadwick

yes but i am one of the fastes trail riders in mo ask ol hill billy i rode with him maney times at chadwick

LOL fastest trail rider in all over mo? I doubt it bro seriously goon fest and a half with a cocky title at least rename it

cr85 i saw ur 2 jump wonder vid haha More From: MY1960PANEL on you tube club wfo vids

Edited by MIKE ANIMAL

All i got to say is ware is ur vids the onley one on this page that has room 2 talk is olhillbilly he has chadwick video .........chadwick will seperate the men from the boys ..........OUT OF ALL OUR VIDS WHY ARE U ALL PICKING ON THE KIDS DOSE IT MAKE U FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN OR U 13 YEAR OLDS FEEL ALL GROWN UP THEYHAVE BIG SHOES 2 FILL THEY NEED ALL THE ENCOURAGMENT THEY CAN GET

Edited by MIKE ANIMAL

well when you sit there give yourself a "wFo tRAil Riders DudDE" title, and your poking along some hill, your going to come across like a squid.

Just old goon admit it man were all goons at one point when you think your so fast i dont even see anything remotely wfo or hardcore, fast or nothing in that vid :bonk:

This is my kids vid if u want to see mine go u tube type club wfo or thumper talk type club wfo capital letters with a space between club & wfo if u dont put a space between u will get my brothers site OR GO TO BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE & U WILL FIND ALL 10 OF MY VIDS AFTER U CLICK ON 1 AT BOTTOM OF PAGE

Edited by MIKE ANIMAL

Not to be rude but if you made this to encourage your kids to make them seem the best, it is a terrible way to do it. I personally hate kids at school that think they're 'the shit' at riding and so do others. It pisses me off, and they get their asses put in line by others in either a good, or bad way.

Also, why are you typing like a complete retard?

If ur gona talk trash i live in the show me state show me yr vid not some one elses mr ny bet u ride joke red2 HHHHHHHHH HAHA

Not to be rude but if you made this to encourage your kids to make them seem the best, it is a terrible way to do it. I personally hate kids at school that think they're 'the shit' at riding and so do others. It pisses me off, and they get their asses put in line by others in either a good, or bad way.

Also, why are you typing like a complete retard?

pretty much kids who rock all the mx swag and talk like they rip then goon it up and get showed up by someone who doesn't talk any shit pretty sad.