S rear brake conversion

:thumbsup:will a sm rear rotor bolt up to my S ? if not , what would you recomend . I am looking for a wave look to match my 320mm:thumbsup:

It will bolt onto your S only if you have the SM caliper or caliper mount. Buy an SM caliper or caliper mount or by the wave rotor for the S.

The rotor fits the S wheels just fine but the SM caliper bracket doesn't fit the S swing arm. You need the caliper bracket from an RM 250 (2001-2003 I think).

My SM caliper fit just fine on the S swing arm, The bolts are in exactly the same location on S & SM calipers. Only difference is is where the actual caliper sits to allow proper space for the oversized rear rotor on the SM.

My SM caliper fit just fine on the S swing arm, The bolts are in exactly the same location on S & SM calipers. Only difference is is where the actual caliper sits to allow proper space for the oversized rear rotor on the SM.

I know, that's what I'm saying. The calipers are the same, its the bracket they bolt to that slides on the swing arm that is different. To put an SM rotor on the S swing arm you need an RM bracket. You follow? :bonk:

sounds like the easy route is to find a "s" wave rotor ... thanks guys ! my whole point was to have a matching set for my SM setup ... kindof a pain to have to keep switching the rotor everytime i go from SM to dirty :bonk: