Sign in to follow this  

1x Robby Bell/ Penhall Docu-Ality

This looks super cool with one on one interviews of the whole team viewable next week, prerun coverage, race day, etc. "Announcer Dude" George Antill is producing this thing solo. George tells me the vids will be viewable by next week of all the riders and of the boss, Bruce Penhall. Antill described the thing as "reality-tube without the cheeze".

The project sounds rad, looks like fans of all moto-ethnicities will find something to like. Bell, Henge, Penhalls, Abbott, Kawasaki. And thanks to George, we all get to see the inside of the Penhall Motorsports effort for Robby Bell to uphold his BAJA 1000 title as Colton Udall defends the 1x plate.

-sB

With only one month to go, Bruce Penhall and Penhall Motorsports will be working with Tracking International to provide keen insight in to all preparation it takes for the rugged 670 mile crown jewel of off road racing: The SCORE Baja 1000.

Never before has an organization opened its doors to the public to record the day in and day out preparation required to compete for the overall win in such an event. "We are excited to bring the public closer to the racers and teams" said George Antill of Tracking International. "When we approached Bruce (Penhall) about such a project, we were a bit apprehensive. Almost everyone thinks that they have the winning combination, and they don't want to share it, but Bruce is so confident in his team, he has opened his doors to allow Tracking International bring the most up-to-date reporting on what it takes to win in Mexico."

Team Green's last full fledged effort was in 1996 when they took overall honors and the Baja 1000 after legendary desert racer Danny Hamel was fatally injured months earlier at the Baja 500.

"It's time to bring together the winning ways to Team Green", said Penhall. "I have riders, two of which are my sons, who will be taking on Johnny Campbell Racing for the win. We know we can do it, and we are happy to share what we're trying to accomplish with George, and the folks at Tracking International.

Penhall has hired Baja racing champions Robby Bell, Steve Hengeveld along with A.M.A. National Hare & Hound Champion Destry Abbott to share the saddle time. "I have always wanted to let the public know just how important preparation is for these events and now we have that chance", according to Antill. "I have been a desert racer for years, but not quite at the elite level of overall contender, and it is an honor and a privilege to spend the time with all the guys at Penhall to report just what goes on." Antill said not only will he be recording things here in the States, he plans to go to Mexico to pre-run with the team.

When asked what the chances of winning the race the first time out, Penhall quipped: "My guys are already set to compete, we just want to win convincingly."

Join us daily for up-to-the-minute developments on final preparations. Thanks to the folks at Wahoo's and Penhall Motorsports for allowing us to bring you this most fascinating project.

http://www.trackinginternational.com/

Thanks to the folks at Wahoo's and Penhall Motorsports for allowing us to bring you this most fascinating project.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wahoo's feeeesh tacos.....

And thanks to George, we all get to see the inside of the Penhall Motorsports effort to defend the 1x plate.

-sB

They are not defending the 1x plate. They did not compete in either SF 250 or Baja 500 and are not in the Class 22 points championship.

If they win they will kick ass anyway, who cares about the points.

Are they going to show the lines on the videos???

It is going to be a nice race.

This part cracks me up:

the rugged 670 mile crown jewel of off road racing: The SCORE Baja 1000

This part cracks me up:

the rugged 670 mile crown jewel of off road racing: The SCORE Baja 1000

Yeah, it's really only 2/3's of a crown jewel at best. I don't even think that Mexico had a royal family to even warrant a crown....

Unless the cartels count.

Last Nat. H & H race vid. Little interview with Destry Abbott, he talks about the upcoming Baja 1000. He sounds excited about coming to Baja for the 1000.

This will be one of the best 1000's in a long time for sure.

http://promoto.tv/hundreds09.html

just like scotty said interviews are popping up at TI

check it out conner,henge,wing at wahoos

more to follow in the next 2 days robby and bob bell

the main man bruce penhall

also interview with destry i did at national sunday.

thanks everyone go to sight comment

george antill TI announcer

http://www.trackinginternational.com/forum/score-international-racing/265-blue-c-wahoos-monster-energy-kawasaki-1x-racing-team.html

another special note i will testing with the team next week with race bike all interviews to follow from that day.

on the 9th we start pre-run in baja all on film for u the viewers stay tuned

at TI

george antill

heres whats going on with 1x all interviews up at site

robby bell interview tells it all.

was out with team filming test of new bike monday afternoon

thumbs up from all riders steve,robby,ryan and conner

out testing. went into night as they tested new light set up

i was impressed with the bike and the team. video of test should be up

around thursday night.

also interview with kawasaki factory

http://www.trackinginternational.com/