will xr200 carb fit xr100?

i've heard a lot about guys using xr200 carbs on their xr/crf 100s.

think i'm gonna try this, but i need to know if all i need is the carb itself

will my existing throttle cable connect to that carb ok?...will the carb hook up ok to my air filter box?

i had bought a 26mm carb kit for my 95 xr100, but it wont work(it's from tbparts.com)....hits my frame...frame is different on the older xrs.

thanks for any help!!

hey socal.

sorry..i forgot to mention that it does have a 115cc kit on it from tbparts.com.

no other mods besides that...been thinking of upgrading exhaust...and probably doing a mod to the air box if i dont end up removing it altogether

socal,

so i'd be better off w/ the 200x carb?....24mm?

that's the carb on atc/atv 200? and if it will fit my existing setup?..ie;intake manifold and air filter box?

thought about getting this..but prob would be better off w/ mikuni or keihn:

http://www.hondatrailbikes.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=310

let me know on the manifold and air filter box?

thanks!

socal,

thanks a lot for the info! i just want to be certain i'm getting everything i need. the carb i buy (prob on ebay) should have the 'piston' for throttle already in, right?...and my stock throttle cable will hook up ok?...as well as the stock manifold?

i've been trying to decide if i should stick w/ my stock air box or remove and get one of those 'inner fender kits' to keep mud off an external type filter.....or maybe modify my existing airbox(saw a write-up on modifying)

what do you think?

thanks for your help!