Sign in to follow this  

Rocky Hill 11/11

A few of us are going tomorrow.

I can't do tomorrow, my son has Wed. off from school.

Crap, just saw this. I am headin' out for a multi-hour woods ride today, sorry!

Rocky Hill was excellent today! Track was in great shape. Didn't even rut up like it usually does. 65 degrees and a dry track in November. How can you beat that?!!!:smirk:

I'll post up some helmet cam footage when I get a chance.

Edited by dvn

Rocky Hill was excellent today! Track was in great shape.

Great, I'm heading out in a couple hours. Got the bikes in the trailer already!!!

Got home last night around 7:30 - made the mistake of hitting On the Border on the way out and got stuck in rush hour traffic!!!

Had a great day though, my son's 2nd time at a track and he did about 50 laps from 12:00 - 3:30 when we started packing up.

I was able to hit all but a couple jumps - singled most of them where some dudes were launching! A couple guys were hitting the triple - sick SOB's

I actually passed a couple people - not many buy a couple :smirk:

The track was great, but started getting rutted up pretty good in a few places, I hate cross rutting, flying off the track and nearly crashing - but hey that's part of riding!

By the end of the day the 3 tables in a row (where some were using it as a double/triple) was my favorite section - single single single them, but towards the end I was almost clearing all of them - which for me is a step in the right direction :lol::lol:

Here's a few pics - of my son anyway! Yes, he needs MX boots and a bigger bike - I'm just not sure what to get him.

Michael wanted to go back today after school - I think he enjoyed it :ride:

Coming out of a corner.jpg

Like Father Like Son.jpg

Dad getting on the track.jpg

Michael the Bad Dude.jpg

Michael coming at us.jpg

• Like 3

TTR110. dude, i would so get one of those, and you can have fun on it too.

hes adorable. cute pictures!

oh btw....rh mini track ftw. this is me on the jump you guys are rolling.

CIMG5218.jpg

A TTR would be very cool, but its too big for him - he still a little dude! Next year he'll be roosting you though :excuseme:

Got home last night around 7:30 - made the mistake of hitting On the Border on the way out and got stuck in rush hour traffic!!!

Had a great day though, my son's 2nd time at a track and he did about 50 laps from 12:00 - 3:30 when we started packing up.

I was able to hit all but a couple jumps - singled most of them where some dudes were launching! A couple guys were hitting the triple - sick SOB's

I actually passed a couple people - not many buy a couple :excuseme:

The track was great, but started getting rutted up pretty good in a few places, I hate cross rutting, flying off the track and nearly crashing - but hey that's part of riding!

By the end of the day the 3 tables in a row (where some were using it as a double/triple) was my favorite section - single single single them, but towards the end I was almost clearing all of them - which for me is a step in the right direction :bonk::lol:

Here's a few pics - of my son anyway! Yes, he needs MX boots and a bigger bike - I'm just not sure what to get him.

Michael wanted to go back today after school - I think he enjoyed it :bonk:

That's awsome :smirk::worthy::foul:

A TTR would be very cool, but its too big for him - he still a little dude! Next year he'll be roosting you though :excuseme:

TTR50. i hope not. :bonk:

do you guys think rh will be open tomorro? how much rain have you local people in rocky hill gotten?

my ex lives 5 mins from the track and thinks it will be open.