A pig is a pig...right?

Yo Kenzo, XRLDTG, Gassy, MF, Dennted and all you other pigsters. I just bought a 2002 DR650 with 900 miles for $2K. Can I come back to this piggy forum now? I mean a pig is a pig...just a different color right? ?

:ride:

I just rode the Arizona Strip with a DR650..........it ain't a real pig......XRR style.....no roosting......no sliding through the corners.........never dropped it in the sand from over enthusiastic cranking on the throttle......face reality.......it's a SUZY........and very soft.....?

Yo Kenzo, XRLDTG, Gassy, MF, Dennted and all you other pigsters. I just bought a 2002 DR650 with 900 miles for $2K. Can I come back to this piggy forum now? I mean a pig is a pig...just a different color right? ?

not really unless u include barrow pigs and sows... :ride:

...but nothin has stopped u from hang'n out here so far.?

?

P.S. i thought u wus a offroad rider and a big guy??? ...why get the lowered, soft suspended, wannabe DR?!?

Edited by Kenzo

not really unless u include barrow pigs and sows... :bonk:

...but nothin has stopped u from hang'n out here so far. ?

P.S. i thought u wus a offroad rider and a big guy??? ...why get the lowered, soft suspended, wannabe DR?!?

True, but price was right. I'll keep the title open till I'm sure about keeping it. I can always sell for small profit. Peg lowering kit and dyno-jetting are a must.

There is nothing else to do to my WR and my 1969 CT resto is almost complete...gotta work on something or I go nuts.

Heavy is as heavy does, the DR frame seems more ridged than the L. jmo

Love that factory oil cooler!:excuseme: