Sign in to follow this  

Thanksgiving gathering.

Wanted to see if there was any interest in a ride Friday after Thanksgiving.

Brushy is probably more friendly for this type of thing, but this time of year, the weather will control that to a degree.

Who's interested?

Garrett, I'm almost positive Tim, myself , and quite a few others are planning on going to brushy weekend (saturday)after Thanksgiving. I'll let you know once I know for sure.

Garrett, I'm almost positive Tim, myself , and quite a few others are planning on going to brushy weekend (saturday)after Thanksgiving. I'll let you know once I know for sure.

what about Friday? Talk to the guys and see if that will work. That gives me the weekend to spend with the fam. If not, we'll see.

Dover, tough time right now. Ya want to be home, but you also want to go ride. Don't blame ya though.

I have to leave for Chicago on Saturday morning on Thanksgiving weekend...

Bummer...

I'll be looking to ride in December for sure however.

-Jay

I have to leave for Chicago on Saturday morning on Thanksgiving weekend...

Bummer...

I'll be looking to ride in December for sure however.

-Jay

Jay, you healin' fast are ya? Hope everything is going well so far.:excuseme:

Jay, you healin' fast are ya? Hope everything is going well so far.:excuseme:

Thanks 'mossy.

The back feels pretty good these days. I even got out in the garage and fiddled with the bike. Not ready to tackle the Rekluse install just yet (I'll need some help) but I can manage the "little" stuff that doesn't require any heavy lifting or wrenching.

-Jay

Nascar season is finally over for me. I finally drank the orange cool-aid and bought an 04 300exc. I hated to hang up the trusty Suzy DRZ 400, but I won't miss the extra 60 or so lbs she was carrying around. Brushy would be my vote? Either way I just want to ride.

We will be going to Brown or a local spot on SATURDAY. Not sure yet. The day is confirmed though.

I might be able to make that as well. Brown would be good.

woah your GMoss time calculator is way off that means 11:30-12:00 :excuseme:

no, that's Dover time. I'm on time.

to be honest, I am going where I have the most urge to go. May end up at 18 just because I am kind of wanting a HS kick, which it has. If it's too wet, we can truck on to Brown from there.

I am in for SATURDAY!!! Probably will have Brent and Harry wid me too, maybe Mike too. Brown or Brushy I don't care.