Canyon Sunday 11.22

Get 'er done and lets ride.

Ya I saw that post on gomx...I was going to comment on that one and forgot. See ya there Dean. I heard they turned one of the downhill jumps into a table instead of a gap.

ya the step down into the hole was turned in to a table that thing was scary befor. ill be out there sunday

ya the step down into the hole was turned in to a table that thing was scary befor. ill be out there sunday

See ya out there. My parents are taking their bus and camping out there Sat....look for us around there....CRF450 #715, RM125 #224, RM85 #157. Will be taking pics too. Let me know if you want some and where from and I will try to get it done.

Hey guys not sure if you know yet but I got and email from Rick with the new winter hours. Fri 8am to 12pm and 5 to 10. Sat and sun 8am to 2pm. Nights same as they are now. 8 till 2 makes much more sense.

Thanks for the heads up. I love that extra hour of practice. We were going Sat's and open 5 hours.

You going out?

See ya out there. My parents are taking their bus and camping out there Sat....look for us around there....CRF450 #715, RM125 #224, RM85 #157. Will be taking pics too. Let me know if you want some and where from and I will try to get it done.

im pretty sure

i was ypu out there but didnt have time to go say hi. are you gonna post the pics somewhere or do you want my number?

im pretty sure

i was ypu out there but didnt have time to go say hi. are you gonna post the pics somewhere or do you want my number?

Not sure if I got any of you or not....here is the link......there are a lot of pics of my kids but lots of others too.

http://moolah.smugmug.com/Other/Canyon-Raceway-112209/10405903_ahoEY#720913234_sZ473

Track got nice and rough around 11:30ish......awesome. I took some pics of it but I think Alec deleted them because they were of nothing but the track. :excuseme:

Not sure if I got any of you or not....here is the link......there are a lot of pics of my kids but lots of others too.

http://moolah.smugmug.com/Other/Canyon-Raceway-112209/10405903_ahoEY#720913234_sZ473

Track got nice and rough around 11:30ish......awesome. I took some pics of it but I think Alec deleted them because they were of nothing but the track. ?

Brett, good to see you again...and thanks for taking some pics of me, I can now see why my lap times were a couple seconds off from last week:bonk::bonk::excuseme:

Brett, good to see you again...and thanks for taking some pics of me, I can now see why my lap times were a couple seconds off from last week:bonk::bonk::excuseme:

Dean, np, I took quite a few......I think my son might have deleted them or they got lost in the download. ?

My last 2 weeks out I have been off my game (what little I have)......not sure why but I know my conditioning sucks bad.....diet has to change.