Sign in to follow this  

Michaux state forest

My wife and I just bought two new quads, she has a Trx 250 EX and I traded my Xr 650 in for the TRX 700 XX. We've been riding at Greenridge state park for the last few weeks and been thinking about Michaux state park in Pa. From my understanding the winter trails will not open until Dec 13. How are the trails there or is it a waist of time ? Any input would be great.

My wife and I just bought two new quads, she has a Trx 250 EX and I traded my Xr 650 in for the TRX 700 XX. We've been riding at Greenridge state park for the last few weeks and been thinking about Michaux state park in Pa. From my understanding the winter trails will not open until Dec 13. How are the trails there or is it a waist of time ? Any input would be great.

Hello, I have been riding in Michaux for 20 some years. It is rocky but beutiful. The 700xx will be fine with the ground clearence, but the 250ex will be much closer to snagging rocks. She will have to be cautious with them. It is a nice mountian ride. Jay.

Ive been riding for a while, however my wife is new to all this although she is catching on pretty quick. Should be pretty funny watching her on rocks!! Thanks for the info.

I called the park HQ office and they told me that the trails wont reopen for the winter season until Dec13. Does anybody know if they are strict about this? I really dont feel like waiting until the 13th, and want to ride there this weekend.