I [I]must[/I] select a prefix!

Can you mod me and give me access to that function?

I wouldn't get ANY work done for at least 6 months reading all those gems.

I would also be laying down the all mighty banhammer on all these fools. I promise.

How's that for incentive?

Speaking of ban....kissass. :excuseme:

• Like 1

I would argue that anyone offended by what was clearly a joke, only proves the point that maybe the tampax actually is required.

Huh...that's funny, and by "funny" I mean "odd".

A year or so ago I was penalized for posting a picture that said "c*nt punt" (no nudity at all, referring to being kicked in the c*unt, not kicking someone who is being called a c*nt...which was hypocritical because "dick" is allowed). I was told that they didn't want content that women would find offensive.

Better not show those posts to Ud_luz or he might penalize you too. Don't you think your comments would fall under that same rule?

Frankly, I don't care and I'm not offended by anything...except hypocrisy and censorship. I'm just surprised you would represent yourselves (and your sponsors) that way in front of your sponsors. :excuseme:

Speaking of ban....kissass. :bonk:

Shit..... I just want to infiltrate the organization.

I would ban your ass though!

You know who else I would ban? That mean lady who keeps giving me infractions.

05-09-2008

10:46 AM Expired 1 Posting a for sale, wanted, trade ad or EBay auction Valerie Wilson

02-06-2007

11:21 AM Expired 1 Posting a for sale, wanted, trade ad or EBay auction Valerie Wilson

and Ud_Luz. He doesn't like it when I curse ?

Playing by the rules aint fun :excuseme:

• Like 1

So, in summary, why should we not use thread tagging for regional forums with multiple states outside of it being new and something some are not used to?

My initial reaction was this: People would come in and see the thread prefix and filter based on that or only read threads based on the state they are in/going to etc. In the area we live so much of what goes on is cross state lines , maybe not in other areas but at least for the PNW.

*I guess though this only applies if a user is new and/or doesn't read up on what the prefix tagging does or doesn't know the area he/she is coming too.

• Like 1

I'm just surprised you would represent yourselves (and your sponsors) that way in front of your sponsors. :bonk:

I know our sponsors and honestly none would give a rip about my Tampax joke. Our clients aren't stuffy business people, but enthusiasts that found a way to make a living doing what they love like we did. That's why makes it so cool. :excuseme:

My initial reaction was this: People would come in and see the thread prefix and filter based on that or only read threads based on the state they are in/going to etc. In the area we live so much of what goes on is cross state lines , maybe not in other areas but at least for the PNW.

*I guess though this only applies if a user is new and/or doesn't read up on what the prefix tagging does or doesn't know the area he/she is coming too.

New users are almost always lukers before they post. So they'll be used to seeing the tags for all states in the region. The first time they post, they'll tag, but when they view the list of threads, they'll still see everything. Should they choose to filter, they'll understand that they used to see everything, but now they don't. So, they'll understand its their choice. And, sorting only holds as long as you are in the forum. So if you nav say to the CRF450R forum and come back to the NW forum, you'll see the unfiltered list and must filter again if they want to change their view.

That's google ad. We don't have an agreement with Red Barron. Google serves ads for their clients across participating sites that fit whatever criteria they've set.

So, I can say Red Barrow Pizza stinks and I won't get a phone call from an angry sponsor. ? I'm speaking of direct sponsors, those we work with directly, most of which are in the powersports industry.

And damn you! When I opened your post, I actually hit refresh b/c I thought the page loaded goofy... :excuseme::bonk:

• Like 1

And damn you! When I opened your post, I actually hit refresh b/c I thought the page loaded goofy... :excuseme::bonk:

That's karma for ruining my joke!

What we're we bitching about again? Gas gauge? Profanity filter?

What state am I next to?

I'm serious about reading that deleted content. Why dont you offer it as an incentive to join team TT? I'll open my rusty ol wallet and fetch out a few pennies for that.

• 2 weeks later...