How to register a dirt bike for road use in MA?

I know about the Baja Designs kits to add lights, signals, etc. Part of the reason why I got a DRZ-S and not a DRZ-E (or Yamaha) with a Baja Designs kit is that I was afraid MA, in the end, would not let me register a bike with an offroad title. Various web sites explaining how to do this did not have enough detail on any given state to add confidence. A third problem has come up as a possible issue -- insurance. Someone told me today that the insurance companies will not have, say , a Yamaha 426F even listed as something that can be insured. This might be the ultimate stumbling block as MA requires insurance. So, can anyone say they did this in MA and it is no problem? Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now