let's see ya goggles.

I think I have you all beat so far, I have 10 pairs. I only paid for 4 pairs.

downsized_1125091353.jpg

I don't use the Dragons or the Utopias anymore. The pink Spy's on the left, and then the top 2 Spy's in the middle row were Gifts from Spy when I broke my face. In my opinion, Spy is the most rider oriented and caring company out there. Their goggles really saved my life.

The Von Zippers were free from Loco MX, and the Scott's were won at a race.

I also have these.. but they're retired. Hence the broken face.

goggleszzz.jpg

You will never believe my goggle setup. I am now wearing Smith but might be switching to Scotts once they are released in Jan....What make mine so unique is that they have fans in them....The main problem I have always had is.. I wear glasses....can't do contacts(might try again)...so all my goggles are OTG type...I move fan, battery pack and rolloffs to new goggles as needed. I also have a pro vue lense in one set that I can't get used to(after sending prescription, everything looks too small while riding). Over $350 in that set..which just sits...sucks...Smith Turbo goggles were changed in design a couple of years ago...instead of the fan blowing down on my glasses...they changed it to where it would suck out the hot air...made it worse...tried reverse(tiny) wires to change fan direction..unsuccessfully...ended sending them back for a warranty replacement(smith tired of talking to me)...glass wearers not a profitable market. So as you can see wearing glasses in the middle of the hot humid summers in the midwest, waiting for the mx starting to drop is very challenging.Scott has now released in their 2010 catalog a cool, well buildt looking in the google fan system...appeears to be aime towards the snow skiing clients..we'll see...hopefully blows into google and has better quailty parts then the old Smith Turbos ...