Sign in to follow this  

Whoops

I finally did it,,,Just pinned it thru the whoops it was great I bet I picked up atleast +4 seconds lap time over all:banana::excuseme::banana:

nice. Yea, i realized that the faster you go through the whoops the easier they are to handle.

I finally did it,,,Just pinned it thru the whoops it was great I bet I lost atleast 4 seconds a lap over all:banana::banghead::banana:

fixed it for ya:busted:.

the way you put it, it sounded like you gotten slower.

i hate whoops i just cant seem to get 'em although i havent been to the track in over 8 months now .........:cheers::banghead:

fixed it for ya:busted:.

the way you put it, it sounded like you gotten slower.

LOL yeah you are right, I had to read it a couple of times. I IMPROVED my lap time by +4 secs or so.

Thanks

:banghead:

i hate whoops i just cant seem to get 'em although i havent been to the track in over 8 months now .........:worthy::banghead:

Oddly enough I had lost a couple of bolts out of my rear sprocket so I was ready to pack up and I friend showed up with his 2 stroke 125, opposed to my CRF250r.

I could really go thru the whoops so easy with the 125, so I fixed my bike and went to the track the next day, Hit those whoops like a fresh peice of :cheers:. Had gotten my confidence up really I think!