Over The Top Adventures

Here is our new promo vid for our adventure rides on the North Island's wild and rugged Coromandel Peninsula :excuseme:

produced by New Zealand tourism promo company www.onzamap.co.nz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wiggywildwildwest
      hi guys. just looking to see how many fellow aussie members here.
    • By toby1
      So has anyone ridden through the Flinders ranges? For those OS it is a very old (and dry) range through the outback of South Australia, and for those who do know it has anyone been and spent anytime up there - two wheels or toherwise?
      We have been up there in 4wd a few times and I am now considering a two wheel trek. Looking for any experiences or information from anyone
    • By muffinman
      my 2 week old, uninsured, husaberg stolen from bassendean on saturday night 14/11 so if any of you are perth locals it would be great if you could keep a look out. bikes rego 1 ef 050 vin-vbkhaa4059m379615 im offering a $1000 reward and my mb-0429 599 000 thanks
    • By circuit1
      Black Duck is open again in Qld, how good is that.
      I have been out 3 times now and te place is as good as ever, didn't realise how much fun the place was.
      Might catch you out there one day.
      If your interested in getting out there go to the web site for details, make sure you read it properly as it's a pretty sweet deal now especially if you have a family like me.
      See you there.