taillight for 650l

looking for a low profile xr style taillight to get rid of that mess on my rear fender. where's a good plaCE TO GET one? PICS?? I WANT ONE THAT BOLTS DIRECTLY ON TO WHERE MY EXISTING ONE IS, I BEN TOLD THE REGULAR XR LIGHT Will work but can't seem to find what I'm lookinh for. Thanks in advance

Thumpertalk store. Yes a XR will bolt in place. Depending upon how concerned you are with legality (illumination for the plate), you'll need to figure out how you want to mount the plate. I had mine zip-tied at the end of the fender. Now it's mounted on the airbox in front of the rear tire (I've got a CRF fender).

procycle.us if i remember right.

they have the wps taillight for honda xrs..

it has the licensplate light + brakelight included.

procycle.us if i remember right.

they have the wps taillight for honda xrs..

it has the licensplate light + brakelight included.

Yes, that's exactly the one. The WPS light has a small clear slit at the bottom (for the license plate) which makes it DOT legal. They bolt right up and look good. Just drill some holes and mount your license plate right to the fender like this and you'll never catch anything on anything again.

Picture0551.jpg

This is the stock fender with the WPS tail light.

Picture026-1.jpg

I blew the bulb on my WPS tail light when the wheel bottomed out under the rear fender. I could nto find a small bulb like the one it comes with, so I got the lowest watt bulb I could find.

Ever hear this story before? Yup, it has started to mlet it's way through the red lens cover. :excuseme: Anyone know where to find the tiny replacement bulbs for these?

Here is an unknown fender and light. I posted before and someone figured out what it was. The fix for the plate light on this bike is two LED lights from PEP guys that are at an angle under the license plate protector. They illuminate the plate well, and you can't see them. Just wire them to the exsisting plate light wiring.

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg