Sign in to follow this  

under protector with neck brace?

hey guys im looking for a new chest protector that is an under jersey protector but not one of those foam roost guards but it as to be compatible with my leatt brace. i saw one not that long ago it just came out it had removable plates where the leatt would sit and it looked like a great product. problem is i cant find it now i saw i somewhere on here i think but i forget where. anyway if anyone could point out any good chest protectors it would be great.

I want this for christmas. Good plastic protector, used under the jersey, and fits my leatt:thumbsup:

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/661-ROGUE-UNDER-PROTECTOR/?catalogId=116596

i also forgot to add that the track i practice at says i need

a Chest protector (made of hard plastic, not a rock guard)

that is copied directly from the website would ^^that fit into that category

what about the 661 droid?-http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/SIXSIXONE-DROID-PROTECTOR/?catalogId=116646

I just bought this one http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/2010-EVS-REVO-5-PROTECTOR/?catalogId=113966 and moto sport told me it will work with the leatt no problem. It has plastic on the shoulders chest and spine, and that's why I got it, slim enough to go under the jersey but still protects you where you need it.

yea this looks nice. please report back when you try it with your leatt!

i also forgot to add that the track i practice at says i need

a Chest protector (made of hard plastic, not a rock guard)

that is copied directly from the website would ^^that fit into that category

I think you'd have to talk to somebody at the track...

I definitely plan on picking one of those up though, looks like it would give a decent amount of protection while staying cool and comfortable, and no neck brace interference.

I want this for christmas. Good plastic protector, used under the jersey, and fits my leatt:thumbsup:

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/661-ROGUE-UNDER-PROTECTOR/?catalogId=116596

UFO Reactor 2...hands down slimmest while still offering hard plastic protection and specifically designed for leatt

so far im liking these two but i also found this one

still not sure which one but it looks like i cant rele go wrong with either of them the second 2 look like they have a little more protection though

I have the 661 core saver and I like it a lot. It makes your shoulders look square but it is not noticeable when you are riding. And it's very nice and protective.

I have the 661 core saver and I like it a lot. It makes your shoulders look square but it is not noticeable when you are riding. And it's very nice and protective.

ya but does it have hard plastic on it my local track requires a chest protector made of hard plastic as i stated earlier :banghead:

ya but does it have hard plastic on it my local track requires a chest protector made of hard plastic as i stated earlier :banghead:

This is what Tha Breeze is talking about LINK. That is the 2009 Model though, here is the 2010 model, which is longer/taller LINK. Billy at Motosport told me that they do carry the 2010 for $119, it's just not on the website yet. I was looking into getting this for snowboarding but ended up buying one from Demon Snow LINK. I wear the 661 Pressure Suit for Motocross, which also has shoulder and elbow pads LINK.