Sign in to follow this  

laser produro on wr 250 r

After using a laser exhaust on a dr 350 and 650,thought I give it a try on my wr 250 r.I had to cut the pipe right below the original pot and make a connection with some pieces I had lying here.Now that I was on it,did the flapper and AIS mods also.Because of the bad weather the testrun was just a short run around the block,so on performance I can not tell very much right now.The sound is just what I was looking for:just a bit more noise than stock.

IMAG0965.jpg

Edited by ultradoux

After using a laser exhaust on a dr 350 and 650,thought I give it a try on my wr 250 r.I had to cut the pipe right below the original pot and make a connection with some pieces I had lying here.Now that I was on it,did the flapper and AIS mods also.Because of the bad weather the testrun was just a short run around the block,so on performance I can not tell very much right now.The sound is just what I was looking for:just a bit more noise than stock.

IMAG0965.jpg

Looks good!, nice job :banghead:

Looks good!, nice job :banghead:

Thanks.I had the time to test it now and am more than satisfied.At first ,on pavement it was as if there was a lack of low-end power,you could feel no "urge" ,but on the sand ,the power spread is better.Good throttle responce all over the rev range.In traffic also,quicker and even more controlable than before.