Stock drz400sm 0 changing exhaust and manifold

looking to change the exhaust and manifold on my drz..

it will be a fmf powerbomb manifold and either a power core or q4 exhaust..

im not doing it to mod the bike (my license doesnt entitle me too)

removing the stock and putting on the power bomb and either of the cans, will the bikes performance/running be affected in anyway?? :excuseme:

like i dont want to go inot all that jetting business for a while..!! :bonk:

looking to change the exhaust and manifold on my drz..

it will be a fmf powerbomb manifold and either a power core or q4 exhaust..

removing the stock and putting on the power bomb and either of the cans, will the bikes performance/running be affected in anyway?? :excuseme:

like i dont want to go inot all that jetting business for a while..!! :bonk:

Then what is the point of even changing it?

then why are are you changing the pipe.

Then what is the point of even changing it?

because the stock pipe looks like shit, the down pipe corrodes away to fk (this is ireland lads.. suzukis dont like this land) and i much prefer the look of a clean stainless pipe and a nice can..

i dont really / cant tune it too uch.. but would i be alright changing the can and down pipe without doing any other mods would it fk up the running of the bike?? :excuseme:

You will need to rejet. If you can change the pipe your self, you should be able to change a jet. It's not rocket science. All need to know is how to use a screwdriver and some pliers. You can do it!:excuseme:

You will need to rejet. If you can change the pipe your self, you should be able to change a jet. It's not rocket science. All need to know is how to use a screwdriver and some pliers. You can do it!:excuseme:

is the restriction not in the airbox?? screwdriver and pliers are no bother.. jsut dont wanna jet the bike if i dont have too

simple question

if i just stick on the power bomb and Q4 what would happen, ?

as long as you dont modify the air box in any way it will run ok.

You might get some surging. It would probably be better/cheaper to pull your stock one and have it coated. Around here you can get that done for 30 bux