Sign in to follow this  

Colorado PPIR Tomorrow Fri 11/27

Thinking about taking advantage of the good weather and going tomorrow afternoon. Anywon else interested?

there is a small group on adv headed to pemrose commons ne of canon city

Their going in the moring. I was thinking of heading out after lunch. Are you going with them?

How is the riding there? Easy? Hard? I have never been. If your going after 11 I might join you.

Hard or easy depends on who you talk to. I feel its easy. It's a cross country single track trail about 6 miles long. Some sand some woops. A few minor log crossings. Good enduro training. 3 or 4 laps will work you pretty good. I plan on leaving Castle rock around 11:30 or 12 to head down their.

Thinking about taking advantage of the good weather and going tomorrow afternoon. Anywon else interested?

I'll go with you Rich. Let me check the garage...Damn it where did I place that new bike at.:excuseme:

Have fun...I'm jealous!:bonk:

I'll go with you Rich. Let me check the garage...Damn it where did I place that new bike at.:excuseme:

Have fun...I'm jealous!:bonk:

Brian your to funny. Hope you can swing a bike soon!

I'm not gonna make it. Decided to head to the Denver area. Do a little hill climbing.

Brian your to funny. Hope you can swing a bike soon!

Until then I'm riding thru you guys. How was it today Rich?

It was good. I went to Penrose commons. I was late and missed the guys From ADV. But I hooked up with some riders I met in the parking lot and had a good time. One of the guys is interested in Enduro racing. A new recruit :excuseme: The place was kinda small. Dry and dusty. But good for a November fix.

Hey Rich,

You didn't miss us...that was us! It was good to meet you...take care of that nice new ride. :-)

-Todd

flybri... if you want to come down tomorrow i have my kx you can ride!

Thanks Tony. As you can see by the time on this reply I just got your message or would have came down. OH WELL!

Hope it was a good time!

Thanks Tony. As you can see by the time on this reply I just got your message or would have came down. OH WELL!

Hope it was a good time!

well if you want to hit something up let me know you can deff ride the kx! i think on the 6th we will be going somewhere... ??? and the 14 will be a ride day for me! tag along! i need someone thats faster than me to chase around!