Pro Circuit VS Factory Connection

If your an agressive rider who is looking for suspension that doesn't wallow beneath you, go with PC.

Their price is better too..

But if your less aggressive and looking for more plushness, go with FC..

Their prices are higher....

Both offer similar end product, though I feel PC is geared more towards the "fast" aggressive rider. At least that has been what I have pulled apart from the two

Pro circuit all the way. PC's Bones' is a bad dude.......He knows his shizz.

Too bad he will never do the general publics suspension...

Another vote for Factory Connection here, plus their customer service is top notch.

factory connection is the only way to go , they have some awesome techs and there works remote resevoir is amazing , they also have quick turnaround time with there 3rd location in oklahoma

I'd have to definitely agree with this, mine works excellent and prevents fading.

If your an agressive rider who is looking for suspension that doesn't wallow beneath you, go with PC.

Their price is better too..

But if your less aggressive and looking for more plushness, go with FC..

Their prices are higher....

Both offer similar end product, though I feel PC is geared more towards the "fast" aggressive rider. At least that has been what I have pulled apart from the two

im mid to top pack novice rider right now, gettin top 5 at almost all races right now

I had my done while I was racing at the Florida Winter Olympics. FC had a tent where you could drop your suspension off.

I had the following done:

Fork revalve and respring

Shock revalve and respring

HPSD revalve

Total cost: 764.70

It was a lot of money but the difference was incredible.

Edited by 50IsTheNew25