Sign in to follow this  

New '74 TY250

Just picked it up tonight. The carb is gummed, but it went through the gears fine.

Does anyone have a line on where I can get a tank/seat/fenders/manuals and parts? I have all winter, so I might have to wait on ebay for some of it.

Any other advice from someone who has built one is appreciated. I am stoked.

100_3306.jpg

I just built one from a box/boxes of parts last winter ! Pics in "my garage" although those were before it was entirely done(90%) or so . PM me and I will let you know some links of where to get stuff( dont want to piss of admin here !!) Chad :excuseme:

I just built one from a box/boxes of parts last winter ! Pics in "my garage" although those were before it was entirely done(90%) or so . PM me and I will let you know some links of where to get stuff( dont want to piss of admin here !!) Chad :excuseme:

That is a great looking bike...I hope I can do as well! Wow.

I'm a lookin and I'm a likin! Awesome find, have fun with it.

Thanks. I'm dying to tear it down and get busy.

Here are a few newer ones ..

Great job. The third pic is now my desktop background...it'll give me something to shoot for. Thanks for all the help!

Just got it back together today...not done with the frame and a few other things, but getting there. I don't like the placement of the yamaha decal. might have the guy take it off and make it more level to the ground.

ty250.jpg

b&jracingproducts.com you can rebuild the whole bike.

I ordered my carb from them. Yeah they have a lot of stuff for sure.