Sign in to follow this  

TB 88cc kit or 108cc stroker kit

Is the 108cc kit worth the money. I know how to build motors and I money isnt a problem but is there really a significant difference in power and speed..

I'm putting one in this weekend together with a close ratio 3 speed. PM me on Monday and I'll let you know how much diff :excuseme::banana::bonk:

I'm putting one in this weekend together with a close ratio 3 speed. PM me on Monday and I'll let you know how much diff :excuseme::banana::bonk:

With that stroker kit you have to buy the oil pump and a HD clutch kit. On www.50stunt.com the automatic clutch is 69.99$ and the manual is 169.99

With that stroker kit you have to buy the oil pump and a HD clutch kit. On www.50stunt.com the automatic clutch is 69.99$ and the manual is 169.99

Did all that a year ago when I was putting in the 88 kit:banana:

BTW: The bike rips! I love the close ratio tranny from Kitaco. No more huuuuuuge gap between first and second gear. Cant wait to take it on trails!

Did all that a year ago when I was putting in the 88 kit:banana:

BTW: The bike rips! I love the close ratio tranny from Kitaco. No more huuuuuuge gap between first and second gear. Cant wait to take it on trails!

Damn XRMARTY you went 108 and close ratio NICE.

Damn XRMARTY you went 108 and close ratio NICE.

the bike has a whole new personality now, and I don't need to whine it out to 15k in first gear anymore. The Keihin PD22 seems to be perfect for this displacement, although I havn't had a chance to take it on trails yet. I rode it pretty good around the neighborhood and so far it riiiiiips!