My new Graphics.

Got my new graphics on. Now I just need to put on the numbers for the next race.:excuseme:

Mynewgraphics002.jpg

Mynewgraphics003.jpg

Mynewgraphics007.jpg

Mynewgraphics013.jpg

Mynewgraphics009.jpg

Mynewgraphics010.jpg New Hose kit too. :bonk:

let me be the first to say those tld graphics are amazing :excuseme:

Where did you get the black pipe wrap.?

let me be the first to say those tld graphics are amazing :bonk:

Thanks man. But they are not TLD graphics. That is just a TLD sticker that I threw on the front plate. They were custom from Chris Kruzel. Here is the link to his site. He used my plastics for a template so he can now do the new 450/510's and he is working on the 610's now too. http://www.drippinwet.com/ :excuseme:

Where did you get the black pipe wrap.?

Auto parts store. It comes in a natural tan color and I used a black wrap sealer.

His website isn't up...do you have contact info? How much for a custom set...front number plate, shrouds, side number plates swingarm?

That is a great looking bike . I just found them on ebay and some other ones and posted them on thumper talk last night . Of the 3 that I posted on I like the ones you got the best . Wished I still had my 08 husky I'd put the same graphics on my bike that you got .

That is a great looking bike . I just found them on ebay and some other ones and posted them on thumper talk last night . Of the 3 that I posted on I like the ones you got the best . Wished I still had my 08 husky I'd put the same graphics on my bike that you got .

Thanks man. What happened to your Husky?

Nice bike Scott. Now you just need to ride it!! Haven't seen you out at Adams in forever!

Nice bike Scott. Now you just need to ride it!! Haven't seen you out at Adams in forever!

Scott? Its Berry. Yea, I havn't been to Adams in a while. I was riding it and racing it, (in the STTARS series) but as of Dec 29th, I am out of comission for a while. I was riding my dirt bike at Milestone MX when my foot caught a rut and folded my left knee backwards. :cheers: Now I need a new ACL and my my meniscus repaired. Knee surgery later this month. :moon: I hope to be back in action by the start of the 2010 STTARS series in March.

LOL! Sorry Berry had you confused with Scott from SMR mag! NOw that you mention it, I think his screen name is SMR Scott! DUH! Sorry buddy. I don't think I have met you out there yet. Hope you heal up quick and look forward to seeing you out there soon!

Hot graphics.

LOL! Sorry Berry had you confused with Scott from SMR mag! NOw that you mention it, I think his screen name is SMR Scott! DUH! Sorry buddy. I don't think I have met you out there yet. Hope you heal up quick and look forward to seeing you out there soon!

No worries. Scott from SMR mag is waaaaay faster than me and he rides a CR450. Didn't you do one of the last rounds of the STTARS series? Maybe I saw you there. I use to go to Adams pretty frequently, but its been a few months since i've been there.

Hot graphics.

Thanks man. :banghead:

Thanks man. What happened to your Husky?

Well I broke my foot and was off work for some time so I had to sell it to pay the bills . Since then I bought a 08 Ktm xcf 250 and put the thumper 300 kit in it . Which is a really nice bike . But I still miss my Husky . I've been on Huskys most of my life and hope to be on another one this year because Husky is my favorite .