Best tires for CRF250r 08

What do you guys think are the best tires for motocross on CRF250r 08? I bought Dunlop MX51 and I am disapointed with front tire. In several occasions my front tire just disapeared under me in a corner.

I appreciate your suggestions.

Milan

Edited by Milan82b

It really depends on where your riding. Here in Ohio, you find just about everything. We run the Michelin MH-3 on the rear and a Bridestone 201 on the front. For the conditions here, the combination works great. The Kenda Millville's hooks up really well, but they don't last more than 3 rides. If you don't ride hard, they're pretty good and cheap.

Me and my friend both prefer MH3's

What do you guys think are the best tires for motocross on CRF250r 08? I bought Dunlop MX51 and I am disapointed with front tire. In several occasions my front tire just disapeared under me in a corner.

I appreciate your suggestions.

Milan

The new dunlop MX71 front should be out soon, give that a try, most pro's use this over the MX 51.

The new dunlop MX71 front should be out soon, give that a try, most pro's use this over the MX 51.

Thank you for your response. What is the difference between MX 51 and MX 71?

Pirelli Scorpions MXeXTRa and Gold Valve your forks at Race Tech. The 08 CRF250R Forks are junk at the mid stroke.

Gold Valve your forks at Race Tech. The 08 CRF250R Forks are junk at the mid stroke.

++++++1!

Well worth the $150!

Thank you for your response. What is the difference between MX 51 and MX 71?

The mx 71 is an intermediate to hard, the mx 51 is intermediate.