Sign in to follow this  

Washington Local Pipe repair?

Go to Eric, I've seen some great work done by him. Seems like the best value out there for pipe repair. He repaired my buddies 200EXC pipe, it was really bad, I would have thrown it away. Eric said he'd do his best and I think it turned out great.

I've had Gary Turner repair a bunch of pipes for me in the past and he has done a very good job. Lately though I just been blowing out the dents myself.

I use a guy in parkland (pierce county near hywy 512 & SR 7). He does it as a side job out of his garage. His name is Mike 253-377-2718

Does anyone know of someone in Snohomish Co. who repairs 2 stroke pipes?

I seem to remember you asking in the spring. :excuseme:

Anyone have any insight on they get the dent out? The process has got me curious.

A buddy of mine says he plugs the ends, then pressurizes the pipe to 80psi, and heats the dents with a small torch, says it works.

A buddy of mine says he plugs the ends, then pressurizes the pipe to 80psi, and heats the dents with a small torch, says it works.

I do it the same way for 2T pipes but 80 PSI scares me, 20 - 30 psi usually does the job:thumbsup:.... (4T headers I usually expand with water and the freezer)