Sign in to follow this  

Rear Polisport fender w/ blinkers

Does anyone have any pictures of their XR400 or XR250 with a rear Polisport fender with blinkers mounted to it. I have a plated XR250 and was going to stick with the stock rear fender but I do like the look of the Polisport. I can use a Baja Designs LED taillight under the Polisport but I dont know how the blinkers will look. I was hoping to stick with flush mounted blinkers with no posts to break. Would love to see whatever pics you might have. Thanks

Does anyone have any pictures of their XR400 or XR250 with a rear Polisport fender with blinkers mounted to it. I have a plated XR250 and was going to stick with the stock rear fender but I do like the look of the Polisport. I can use a Baja Designs LED taillight under the Polisport but I dont know how the blinkers will look. I was hoping to stick with flush mounted blinkers with no posts to break. Would love to see whatever pics you might have. Thanks

Polisport with baja designs plate holder

Picture187.jpg

Polisport with baja designs plate holder

Picture187.jpg

Does the fender shake alot with that hanging on the back there or is it pretty sturdy being that it's got a decent subframe? Considering doing the same thing!

Does the fender shake alot with that hanging on the back there or is it pretty sturdy being that it's got a decent subframe? Considering doing the same thing!

It did kind of bounce around a bit, I ended up putting a strip of foam that has adhesive on both sides (the weatherproofing stuff) between the fender and light bracket.