Fast parts outlet

Whos used them or has anyone even heard of them? their site looks pretty legit yet i havent recieved a tracking number yet and i orderd an order on the 19th. any insight would be greatly appreciated thanks

no one? :excuseme:

anyone?

Did you check the BBB before you placed any order with a "New" company? I always ask for references and if they refuse, I shop elsewhere. Your better shops will always provide you with satisfied customers. Most will e-mail me first and ask if they can refer me to a new customer. Networking is the best thing a business can rely on. Do your homework first before playing, just like your folks always said! Old Sarge

Did you check the BBB before you placed any order with a "New" company? I always ask for references and if they refuse, I shop elsewhere. Your better shops will always provide you with satisfied customers. Most will e-mail me first and ask if they can refer me to a new customer. Networking is the best thing a business can rely on. Do your homework first before playing, just like your folks always said! Old Sarge

thanks for the input, i saw them reffered on this site before by someone and i noticed on their site its been around since 06 so i thought they were legit. hopfully it all works out

I just went on the site. It does not sound legit at all. The number one thing before ordering anything from an online site, is a physical address. They do NOT have any contact info other than an email/phone number.

Let us know how it goes....

I would dispute my credit card charge immediately!