Sign in to follow this  

Washington Toes

My buddy and I are getting ready to rotate back stateside for a few months. Looking forward to getting back on the bikes again. :excuseme:

We both keep getting a forbidden error when trying to view the Toesmxp.com website. Is anyone else getting this or does it have something to do with our location?

Thanks,

Mike

If you try and use AOL it won't work. Just use Internet Explorer and it shold work.

Thanks for taking time to respond guys. :excuseme:

We're in Afghanistan and our IP addresses register as coming out of Iran (They don't). So we're thinking this might be the reason we can't get on the site. The other forum came up just fine Shocker. Thanks for the link. Hopefully we'll be out there soon!

Steve wouldn't care for some Iranians surfing his site. It's been open on weekends and they have a redesigned national track. Getting pretty cold over there. Here is the 2009 huckfest vid.

Toes number is (509)350-0106 Call him when you get back. He will probably hook you up. :excuseme:

if you think its an ip issue you can always try going through an ip proxy. Just do a google search and find tons of free proxy's. The Proxy let you into a web site by going through their site and their proxy. It hides your ip address from the destination web site and shows to that web site as the ip address from the proxy server.

My buddy and I are getting ready to rotate back stateside for a few months. Looking forward to getting back on the bikes again. :excuseme:

We both keep getting a forbidden error when trying to view the Toesmxp.com website. Is anyone else getting this or does it have something to do with our location?

Thanks,

Mike

Welcome home guys. If you are going to be anywhere near Mason County in Washington let me know. I am starting a new unit of the Legion Riders which will help support our troops with both dirt and street bike events.