plastics?

Matt, with a 2000 model, you have the "old" yellow. I don't think you will find anything out there in that yellow as it was only used in 2000 and 01. Ebay will be your only hope, but obviously they will be used.......Do you not like the newer "champions" yellow?

What pieces are you trying to change?

Mine is 100% yellow original plastics

You can (or could last time I looked) get complete Acerbis plastics kits in yellow blue black white & green.

while you may have 100% yellow original plastics, you dont have 100% original year 2000-01 yellow side panels.

acerbis does make complete plastic kits as well as ufo. i dont think they make the headlight shroud though.

while you may have 100% yellow original plastics, you dont have 100% original year 2000-01 yellow side panels.

acerbis does make complete plastic kits as well as ufo. i dont think they make the headlight shroud though.

I have a '00 400E. It is and has always been 100% yellow livery. All the plastics currently on my bike are the orginal yellow items as she left the dealer except for the head & tail light which I've replaced with UFO items. Everything else *is* yellow *and* original including the side panels.

...I have no idea what colours your '00 models were.

I have a '00 400E. It is and has always been 100% yellow livery. All the plastics currently on my bike are the orginal yellow items as she left the dealer except for the head & tail light which I've replaced with UFO items. Everything else *is* yellow *and* original including the side panels.

trade you my white side pannels for your yellow............?

i'd be extremely interested in seeing pics of that.

not calling you a liar - but in all my years, I have *never* seen year 2000 yellow side panels - 2002 and up, absolutely - never 2000.

can't even find a pic on the web....anywhere.

My 2k1 400e has the yellow side plates too and the PO said it came that way from the dealer.

the 2001 does, its the new yellow though,.....the 2000 model has a different, more orangey yellow.

I messed up in my post ablove...i think i sid 2000-2001.....only the 2000 had the different yellow with white sides.

the 2001 does, its the new yellow though,.....the 2000 model has a different, more orangey yellow.

I messed up in my post ablove...i think i sid 2000-2001.....only the 2000 had the different yellow with white sides.

here is the yeller on mine

normal_drztl3.jpgnormal_drztlbefore.jpg

cheapcycleparts.com and bikebandit.com have online parts microfiches where you can order o.e.m. parts an grpahics (if you like) to put your bike back to exact original. In some cases the parts might not be available, but I have found that searching google fo other sites that have online o.e.m. microfiches usually turns up something. I use these 2 the most for restorations.