How much would you say?

I'm looking at selling my Astars tech 7's. Just curious what you guys think is a fair price? I'm asking $150 for them. Does that sound reasonable? The soles are in great condition. The only thing really "wrong" with them is a slight burn on the left boot from the typical 4t exhaust and they aren't 100% white anymore.

019.jpg

018.jpg

022-2.jpg

024-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

Does that sound fair?

Keep it at 150, if you dont get any offers then lower it to around 120 or so. I just sold my gaerne sg10's that were in great condition for 150.

Last year I bought a pair of Tech 7s in about the same shape for $100. So it really depends on what someone is willing to pay. I bought mine from a buddy at work, so that probably had something to do with it too.

Sounds Good , But i got got the same ones for $70 used like 3 times

Garage sale price.

What size are they?

Well I do have a sale pending on them so I think the price was ok. Atleast someone is going to get a rather good pair of boots for a decent price. The prices of boots are so overrated these days.

thats a fair price. i would have been interested, but looks like you got a sale

if your willing to put a little more work into them a little bit of watered down simple green and a stiff bristled brush will make them really clean:ride:

if your willing to put a little more work into them a little bit of watered down simple green and a stiff bristled brush will make them really clean:ride:

haha it's like 30 some degree's out up here now so that's probably as clean as they're going to get at the moment. I hate washing stuff when it's cold out which is usually why I stop riding in novemeber, but early november up here it was still in the 60/70's.

well if they dont sell by the time it warms up maybe a littlemore clean up and a slightly lower price will do:thumbsup:. luckily down here there is almost always good weather :banghead:

haha yah they're sold pending payment.

well go figure dead beat buyer backed out...

That works real good. I have a pair of O'neal clutch boots that have a whole racing and practiceing season on them and they still look brand new.

i use the simple green PRO HD. I squirt a little bit on the boots after I'm done racing for the weekend and use a toof brush and scrub and then let it set on there for a couple of minutes and then spray off.

They still look like new boots, all the boots are black so they dont show much dirt on them any ways.

I use purple power and it does a so-so job. I ran out of some and the temps are still in the high 30's haha. It's a wee bit chilly out.

i got a pair of BRAND NEW tech 10's for $100 from a buddy. he also threw in a gear bag full of gear!!! :banghead: but your price seems fair. $120- 150

i got a pair of BRAND NEW tech 10's for $100 from a buddy. he also threw in a gear bag full of gear!!! :banghead: but your price seems fair. $120- 150

oh yeah well, i got some used once tech7 for $70 , a msr helmet new $20 , and 09 thor core gear set new for $20 ha ha :cheers:

oh yeah well, i got some used once tech7 for $70 , a msr helmet new $20 , and 09 thor core gear set new for $20 ha ha :cheers:

very nice deal!

heres a complete list of what all i got for $100

new tech 10's

large fox gear bag

thor pants and jersey

fox kidney belt

Alpinestars body suit ($230 new)

Oakley Crowbar goggles

knee guards

gloves out the butt

and some other potpourri odds and ends.

oh and last week my local dealer hooked me up with buy one get one free FLY FORMULA helmets :banghead:

but anyways, not gona hijack this thread. Good luck selling those tech 7's man. hope you get rid of them quickly!!!