Sign in to follow this  

Best and cheap way to mount a temp switch for a cooling fan

I have almost everything I want to install my pc cooling fan on my radiator. I just need a way to install the temp switch in one of the hoses. Any ideals and pics. Thanks

Something like this could be made to work assuming you have 12VDC (or there abouts) available. They have non adjustable relay models too if you know where you want your temp range.

I dont think your kind of single track riding and hill climbing are like this. Watch some of these videos and maybe you will understand why I need a cooling fan. Oh and the videos don't do the mountains justice. I don't ride motocross anymore I just cant afford a new bike for this kind of riding. Maybe someday just not now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/enduropereira#p/u

I watched the first two minutes and it hadn't gotten to the single track. Does it come later?

Its not the tight single track that kills you here. It's the high altitude, steep hill climbs, and the slow going mud in the rainy season that make for slow going. No one know of a part to install the temp switch in one of the hoses? Thanks

I watched the first two minutes and it hadn't gotten to the single track. Does it come later?

1:02 he passes a tree where his handle bars almost hit trees on BOTH sides of him, how much tighter does it need to get?! :excuseme:

No one know of a part to install the temp switch in one of the hoses?

Did you see the link in my first reply? The temp probe in that kit is supposed to go into one of the hoses.

Thanks I saw it but it look a little much for what I want. I just want a preset sensor and a place to mount it. Thanks though

Thanks Bellec that is what I was looking for I found it on fleebay also cheap. Thanks