Number Plate Question

Heyy fellas, I have a 2001 Rm125 and I would like to buy some preprinted #'s for it. At Decal works you can buy your numbers and for a extra price you can get them mounted too. But it doesn't have this option for 2001? Isn't the 2001 front and side # plates the same from that year on? It doesn't have the option for 2001 but it does for 2003? Could someone tell me if the 2003 Number plates fit on my 2001? http://www.decalmx.com/pid105.ihtml

Thanks guys.

Damon259

Check out RockyMountainAtv.com's graphics, they're not bad, fully customizable, and cheap. (I feel like im trying to sell it lol).

I agree...the Attack Graphics and Pre-Printed backgrounds are really nice for the money. I was a sponsored DeCal works racer for the past few years and only used DeCal works due to getting a discounted price. I have now switched to the Attack backgrounds. Here is a pic of my 2000 RM250 with the full set of DeCal works and my 2001 RM250 with FLU Design graphics with the Attack Backgrounds. Also Rocky Mountain ATV has them on sale right now for $29.99 :banghead:

DeCal Works

2yuww0k.jpg

Attack Graphics

2u8vtqs.jpg

2qsmo3q.jpg

16a3yn6.jpg

1g4113.jpg