Sign in to follow this  

Pics: One lucky italian bastard !

Was searching in a italian mx forum and found this italian guy posting pics of his 2009 CRF450.

Not just a ordinarie CRF450......he bought it directly from the factory Martin Honda team !

The motor is probably stock but look at those real factory Showa forks ! :excuseme::worthy::bonk: And look at that carbon tank ! So sweet !:smirk:

I wonder how much he paid for that bike !?

The Akrapovic exhaust is a one of a kind exhaust....normaly the akra muffler is alot bigger than on this bike shown.

lucky3.jpg

Lucky1.jpg

Lucky2.jpg

Wow, nice bike. Wont he tell how much he gave for it?? Do Honda Martin use the Fox shock?

He don´t write english that well so its hard to get any good information about the bike. No.... Martin Honda use Showa shocks....but asume this italian guy could not afford the complete factory Showa suspension. Ivé heard some amazing numbers for that factory kit.

Swedish rider Jonathan Dahlgren got the chance to ride the Martin Honda in the swedish GP this year. He was so amazed by the bike that he asked if he could buy it from the team......the price he got was something like 92 900 $

Wow, I can't believe they sold it to him with the factory forks, tank, etc. He's lucky alright.

But 92900 $ was for a complete factory bike. This italian guy has the stock motor and not the real Showa shock so he probably paid around 40000$ ....just my guess though.

I hope this guy has a bodyguard watching his bike 24/7 or get it lojacked! I'd hate to have to hear its missing from his garage in a week or so. :excuseme:

I hope this guy has a bodyguard watching his bike 24/7 or get it lojacked! I'd hate to have to hear its missing from his garage in a week or so. :smirk:

Speaking of that, did he happen to give his address? :foul::bonk:

Pricewise, who cares? If he's got the money I say good for him. You only live once. :excuseme:

Pricewise, who cares? If he's got the money I say good for him. You only live once. :banghead:

I totally agree on that ! :cheers::worthy:

92k on a dirt bike is strait BS.

Front page of Cycle news had Marty Smiths Factory RC125 at $128,000 and that was back when....1978 or something. I think RJ's 250 was on there too at like 150K or something like that...