Do a little raindance for Tecate! THS next Saturday!

Everybody get up and do a little raindance to help the rain for the Tecate Hare Scrambles next Saturday. Even though we have a crew down there fine tuning the trails - you know, putting those rocks in just the right spot and sharpening all those manzanita branches, we could use some help getting the rain to fall.:bonk:

Hope to see lots of you down there next weekend for a great race. We've expanded our territory and have lots of new stuff and some stuff that hasn't been used in almost 20 years. It'll be a great event - don't miss it!

For details go to www.losancianos.com:excuseme:

its proabably snowing on em. :excuseme:

I was out doing my part, but then the neighbors started complaining, apparently they think you should be able to do this dance while clothed.:excuseme:

That would defeat the whole purpose!:excuseme:

Chilly - are you going to do the Ironman and ride both races?:excuseme:

I've been doing a [fully clothed] rain dance, burning incense, sacrificing small creatures and praying to Mamacita Naturaleza for rain next weekend.

Directions to the race will be posted here as well as on the Los Ancianos website later this afternoon.

Gonna be fun rain or shine :excuseme:

Been raining pretty much all day today. I hope you guys didn't shoot your wad too early! Save some rain for next Thursday!

Chilly - are you going to do the Ironman and ride both races?:excuseme:

I am thinking about Ironman, who else is up for it? For the morning race, what row would that class start on? I figure it should should go off first.

miss black and myself are going to ironman it

BBM are you in for Ironman??????

Now don't peer pressure BBM in to doing it, last time he tried it was a little too much for him, I think his knickers got caught in the chain or something.

Its raining!!!!!!!!!! stopped at Golden Acorn for fuelthe morn @ 0800 was 36 deg and pouring rain.

I'll leave the knickers comment alone, but if BBM is racing ironman does that mean he has the GPS tracks for both loops already?

Me Ironman? More like AluminumMan.

I'm getting my list of excuses ready as we speak, starting with I've been sick for the past week.

Good buddy to many Baja regulars, TrackMaster (and friend) all the way from Washington to do Tecate! Yeeeee!!!

Scratch this one off the bucketlist Trackmaster! Hopefully someday the Ancianos Enduro!

Hello Tecate Entrant,

Your entry has been received and recorded.

Your rider packet and number must be picked up at registration

Double check at signup that the class letter given to you is the class you wanted to enter.

Things to remember:

1) Bike and vehicle registration is necessary to enter Mexico.

2) No guns or ammunition allowed in Mexico. You bring it you go to jail.

3) Don't forget YOUR PASSPORT for re-entry to U.S.

4) Race registration and start is approximately 5 mi. south of Santa Veronica on the Com padre Road. Road will be arrowed from highway.

5) Number plates should have white backgrounds as numbers supplied are black.

6) Class ID letter must be on front number plate.

7) Registration will be open Friday from 3:30 to 7:00pm and Saturday at 7:00 am.

8) Be sure to attend pre-race riders meeting for course and scoring clarifications.

It has rained in Tecate this weekend and the course is excellent.

The "Sportsman" course is approximately 12 very sporting miles long.

The "Pro" course is approximately 20 very challenging miles.

See you at the race,

Los Ancianos rep

Did I hear ironman class? 9 out of 10 fingers are working great...i'm in.

Chilly's goin down.

Chilly's goin down.

Make sure to bring warmer gloves this year just in case. We don't want to see a repeat of '07 :banghead:

10-4 good buddy

i thought that the waves were overhead, shouldn't you be in the water??

Chilly's goin down.

ahh crap! :banghead::cheers: