Which Company for my 09 CRF450 Suspension

Okay, I bought the Honda CRF450 that seems to be a hate it or love it bike. Well, I love how easy it is to flick this thing around. Just believe that it needs to get dialed in to really enjoy it.

After my first two rides I believe I need suspension help. Stink bug and front end dive. You all know the drill. So which company have you guys had good results with? I weight in at 195, novice/intermediate rider. Not racing just want to make all the obstacles, ride 45 minute motos and be smooth.

I've heard that Enzo has the 09-10 450 balancing down. I was thinking about an 09 and I would definitely go with Enzo.

www.enzoracing.com

(310) 809-8014 - Greame :excuseme:

I used Factory Connection, could'nt be more pleased.

You may want to look local as well, this gives you the option of working with someone who knows the areas you ride and could potentially come and watch you ride and understand what issues you are having. Just a thought.

if you have a local Pro-Action.com there good as well

I have always thought the Enzo was the way to go for the reason that Ross Maeda is involved with the R&D of KYB components. So if you help designt the componet I would think you could make it work well.

Recently however, if you pay attention to and believe what the media reports Factory Connection would appear to be the choice. If you recall what Windham reported as a "breakthrough" with the 09' Honda it was going back to OEM KYB forks worked over by Ziggy.

To further that point, the factory honda team metioned learning a great deal about the 09' honda in the outdoor series similar to what happened with Windham.

~Einstein~

I have always thought the Enzo was the way to go for the reason that Ross Maeda is involved with the R&D of KYB components. So if you help designt the componet I would think you could make it work well.

Recently however, if you pay attention to and believe what the media reports Factory Connection would appear to be the choice. If you recall what Windham reported as a "breakthrough" with the 09' Honda it was going back to OEM KYB forks worked over by Ziggy.

To further that point, the factory honda team metioned learning a great deal about the 09' honda in the outdoor series similar to what happened with Windham.

~Einstein~

I'm sure FC is good, but I would take what a pro SX racer says as a grain of salt. Nothing against Windham.

You can't go wrong with Enzo.

MX-Tech has a facility in the Pheonix area and I understand they are coming up with a great set up for the 09/10 CRF450R as well!

X2 Enzo. Love it

I have used them all, ridden all brands with most of all their stuff. Factory connection in calfornia cant be beat period. I have an 08 honda with around say fifteen in it and it is perfect! I mean perfect. They work direct with honda, or the only <other> choise is Mr. Bautista at MB1. Trust all this from an ex real fast guy,lol.

Flyn