2010 yz450 suspension?Anyone worked on it?

Does anyone have any experience with this bike yet?Im looking to get it revalved and resprung.I just wanted to know who has worked on it so far as I dont want to send it to someone who hasn't even touched one yet let alone tested any settings.Im a fairly aggressive B level mx racer at 6'2 and 210lbs so im looking for something fairly stiff.

you need 0.48 fork and 5.6 shock, and if i was you id send it to enzo racing they specialize in yamaha's kyb stuff,some of the best suspension work you can get, rg3 also does realy good with them to and you can bet there already on top of it since they both do alot of pro bikes enzo especially with yamis, i had them do my 08 and 09 kawi 450 kyb's and man there do make miracle's happen

I would leave it alone,Just spring for your weight and you will love it. Not exactly the same but I have an 08 yz250f and just set up for my weight and suspension is awesome. Yamaha has the best stock suspension. i did not know the 2010 was on the east coast. How do you ike it.

im not so sure that the 09s will fit, they have more travel this yr. 12.2in last yr was 11.8in so the springs must be longer this yr. rite?and the shock was 12.3 last yr. now its 12.4, but like i said and so did villektm enzo will know 4 sure give'm a call..[714-541-5218] nobody know more about kyb then them the owner was a kyb industry company test rider,engineer,and tech for a long time, 25 yrs. or more i think

ross maeda is THE man, he owns and runs enzo, he is the ONLY guy i have ever let touch my kyb suspenders. he goes to japan every year and helps to develop the factory settings. nobody knows kyb better or sooner than ross.!!!!!!!!!!!!

without a doubt!

So I made an attempt to order springs today and realized I cannot find anyplace that lists springs for the new yamaha.Do the older springs fit fine or does something else cross-refrence over?

Did you try Yamaha dealer? they already have a parts list available on-line.

Rear

33D-22212-20 SPRING (K=54N/MM)

33D-22212-40 SPRING (K=58N/MM)  

33D-22212-C0 SPRING (K=54N/MM)  

33D-22212-E0 SPRING (K=58N/MM)  

Front

33D-23141-20 .SPRING, FRONT FORK(K=45N/MM)  

33D-23141-30 .SPRING, FRONT FORK(K=46N/MM)  

33D-23141-40 .SPRING, FRONT FORK(K=47N/MM)  

These are for Japanese market, so you might have stiffer stock springs for you Americans. Not sure why there are two different parts numbers for Rear spring in same weight though....