Sign in to follow this  

TE 250 vs Yamaha wr250r

I can get a new '09 te250 w power up kit and jetted for 4650 otd and that includes shipping, which came to $400. Re-thinking it now with the 2011's prices being that high. Just so many changes and improvement with the 2010 wanted to wait for the 2011 to work some of the kinks out but a difference of almost 4k wow. Any thoughts from anyone who has done the research on the new ones, think its worth it? If it was a few changes that normaly take place year to year it would be a no-brainer, but the 2010's & 11's are basicaly a whole new bike.

I can get a new '09 te250 w power up kit and jetted for 4650 otd and that includes shipping, which came to $400. Re-thinking it now with the 2011's prices being that high. Just so many changes and improvement with the 2010 wanted to wait for the 2011 to work some of the kinks out but a difference of almost 4k wow. Any thoughts from anyone who has done the research on the new ones, think its worth it? If it was a few changes that normaly take place year to year it would be a no-brainer, but the 2010's & 11's are basicaly a whole new bike.

Let me know how that "jetting" works out for ya.. :bonk:

Will do if I buy it, still undecided. Didn't mean to say "jetting", adjustments to the efi.

Edited by Tad Fitzgerald