CRF STUFF Holiday Special

yhst-32470579312417_2084_658974

Click Here Now to visit the CRF STUFF website!

Hey TTr's,

Wanted to let you know that we are offering free shipping on any order over $75 now through Jan 5th.

Simply select the "Free Holiday Shipping" method when you place your order online and we'll ship it for free to the lower 48 states.

Offer good for retail orders.

If you need expedited delivery or are an international customer, select your preferred shipping method and we'll get back to you asap with a revised shipping cost offering an equivalent savings.

By the way, if you haven't visited our site in a few months, we have added a bunch of new stuff, including Pro Fill Fuel Filters, Shock Dr. Safety Gear, Factory Connection Suspension, ZETA Billet Products, 280mm oversize CYCRA disc guards for 2009-2010's, IRP Suspension Clickers and more Trick Stuff to come!

We have pretty good stock levels on all products at the moment.

Lastly- We are donating 5% of all retail sales for the months of November and December to the Danny "Magoo" Chandler fund. More details on our home page.

Click Here Now to visit the CRF STUFF website!

Merry Christmas! :banghead:

I was going to ask the same thing. I just bought some stuff from them and they are very good to deal with.

what did you get? if you dont mind sharing. im in buying mode for some reason right now, i just got 20mm offset clamps and a stabilizer for my bike. ive already upgraded my master cylinder since i have an ancient 05 250r and i would love to have the oversize disc.

what did you get? if you dont mind sharing. im in buying mode for some reason right now, i just got 20mm offset clamps and a stabilizer for my bike. ive already upgraded my master cylinder since i have an ancient 05 250r and i would love to have the oversize disc.

I bought brake cable clamp, steering stem nut, pro-fill fuel filter, Kleen fill fuel jug filter. But I am looking at there 280mm brake kit and some other odds and ends.

will you make us a deal on your factory replica oversized rotor kit???

How about a group buy?

Get 5 people to commit and we'll knock 5% off (Save $12 plus free shipping)

Get 10 People to commit and we'll knock 10% off (Save $24 plus free shipping)

Get 20 People to commit and we'll knock 20% off (Save $48 plus free shipping)

Plus we'll still honor the free Holiday shipping offer as well as donate 5% to the Danny Magoo Chandler van fund.

We'll honor the same deal on your choice of our standard kit or our Pro kit (adds a CRF STUFF braided stainless front line, AP Racing pads and Motorex 5.1 brake fluid) in either our new "Blade" design or our original classic design.

So the group buy is open to any combination of our brake kits for group buy participants on orders placed now through Jan 5th.

You're welcome to order other parts at the same time, but the above discounts only apply to our brake kits.

Easiest way to keep track of participants is to simply add your name to the group buy list here in this thread along with the kit you want and the year and model of your bike. We'll keep track of it as the group develops and then when we reach the end of the allotted time, we will follow up with the interested members to arrange payment and complete your orders etc.

I will post this in the 450R forum as well.

Thanks, :moon:

Put me on the list for the 280mm blade design standard kit for the 2010 CRF250R. I am the one that emailed you about some part numbers from Zeta-Racing for the 2010 CRF250R. Any word yet?

Our ZETA rep was out of the office today, so we hope to get an eta on those new 2010 250R parts for you tomorrow. I will e-mail you directly as soon as we hear from them.

PS- Thanks for helping to get the group buy started!

CRF Stuff,

Do you have any high res pictures of the rotor and breaking system components?

Thanks you

There are a few detail shots near the bottom of this page on our website:

http://www.crfstuff.com/photogallery1.html

Glad to send you specifc detail shots if you like, just let us know what you'd like to see and we'll send it.

Thanks,

Do you have any idea on the price of shipping to Brisbane, Australia for an oversized brake kit?

Hi Sam,

Please contact our Australian distributor Desert Edge Motorcycles

at http://www.desertedge.com.au/ and speak with Michael Vroom. They are a stocking distributor for Australia. They are great to work with and should be able to save you some money over importing the kits yourself. Priority mail on a kit to Australia runs about $55. I don't know what duties or additional import fees there may be on your end (if any).

Please let me know if you have any difficulty contacting them and we will follow up right away.

Regards,

I'm in on the group buy for the "The Blade" Works Replica Pro Kit for my 2009 CRF450R.

I may add a few other bits under the free shipping offer too.

How are we doing on the group buy? I opted to post here due to activity vs. the 450R thread.

I'm in on the group buy for the "The Blade" Works Replica Pro Kit for my 2009 CRF450R.

I may add a few other bits under the free shipping offer too.

How are we doing on the group buy? I opted to post here due to activity vs. the 450R thread.

Right now we've only got 5 guys committed from TT. Possibly we'll get some more responses as the Holidays wind down. Orders picked up quite a bit yesterday and today. I will make some more posts about this and other news products over the week end, just go t to get the up on the site first!

Thx!

im interested in getting the hour meter and bracket from u guys but it shows out of stock? when could u guys have more in stock? and how much for both shipped to CA 93560? thanks

Hi Bradspeed,

We are closing those products out. You can get them directly from the manufacturer at www.napalmracing.com or motosport.com. An excellent product designed and manufactured by a fellow TT'er, they just weren't very popular with our hard core MX customers. We have them on our own bikes, but for some reason we just didn't sell very many.

Thx-

I ordered a red steering stem nut(yes i know HUGE purchase, lol). I wanted to get the case paint but figured it wouldnt last that long anyway and for almost 30bucks its pricey. Keep up the great work though, hopefully I can get the brakes one day.