Baja 1000 2009 on NBC

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was an epic shot/video of Cam passing Robbie.........great inside move!:moon:

I agree! Not bad...the first 5 minutes I was getting ticked off with winter sport highlights then finally the race. Heard the announcer saying Ramirez was IM it...then later listed the teammates.

Why did Steele switch out his drive-line?

They keep getting better but still have a ways to go.

The producers tell us that they edit the show to appeal to a wide range of audience members in midle America, not neccessarily catering to the HARD CORE off road enthusiast. If thats true, too bad they can't deliver the show to IOWA and BAMA. The bikes finally stole the show becuase that was the case with PENHALL/KAWI vs. JCR.

Robby G got shrivel-dick when BoogerDaddy threw his pass. Really nice one there.

Why did Steele switch out his drive-line?

We had a small vibration at Borrego and decided to take 8-10 min and change it so we didn't have to risk a tranny or 3rd member. We were still top 5 at the end of Matomi so it put us back but not too far.

We had a good run and yes there were some giggles in the cab on that RG pass. For those of you that saw the web footage of us giving one to Pistol Pete that was about ten miles before the RG pass. Those two together made for one hell of a 15 mile segment!

Hard to pack Baja into 44 min......

If anybody out there recorded it I would love to get a copy. My direct tv has dropout the vs channel and now this. I might as well get a antenna and save my money for another trip out west. I did get some pretty good helmet cam of pre riding the mikes loop. I will trade!

If anybody out there recorded it I would love to get a copy. My direct tv has dropout the vs channel and now this. I might as well get a antenna and save my money for another trip out west. I did get some pretty good helmet cam of pre riding the mikes loop. I will trade!

Gary-I got it recorded. Be glad to put on a disc for ya. Just PM your address.

Just so you know, this was aired as 2 30 min "paid programming" shows so therer will be a little overlap in the middle.

Robert

We had a small vibration at Borrego and decided to take 8-10 min and change it so we didn't have to risk a tranny or 3rd member. We were still top 5 at the end of Matomi so it put us back but not too far.

We had a good run and yes there were some giggles in the cab on that RG pass. For those of you that saw the web footage of us giving one to Pistol Pete that was about ten miles before the RG pass. Those two together made for one hell of a 15 mile segment!

Hard to pack Baja into 44 min......

Sweet! Not that you haven't done that before, but that was sweet and a story you can tell for a lifetime! You're the man! :moon:

Now you just need to come to a drivers meeting late, interrupt it by saying something like 'Cameron here, I just want to say can we make a rule that all the bikes have to stay to the right when the trophy trucks come up on them....' and you will be just like...

Never mind! :cheers: