Sign in to follow this  

Florida from MI! drivin down to Pax Trax

hey guys! im driving down to florida this saturday and stayin at flagler beach for 2 weeks and planning on riding at pax trax during the special holiday practices :moon::cheers::smirk:

lookin to meet up some fellow TTers down there! show me how riding is done down south! hahahah. i don't have much experience in different conditions, soil/track types ect so it would be nice to have someone who knows the track and could help me out a little.

anyone wanna meet up on tuesday the 22nd practice or on some of the 26-31 special holiday practices?

I might be there there this weekend. Depending on work in the shop will try during the week some during the holidays. My shop is only about 45 mins. from there so if you need anything or help I'm close.

doc

fun place! a bunch of us NC guys going down last weekend in january. we stay in ormond, one of the hotels there doesnt care about bikes in the rooms lol

_MG_1577.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH that picture is hilarious! i cant imagine pushing it down the lobby and into the room. did you use the elevator? luckily my grandma lives 5 mins from where im staying so ill be able to stash my bike there

first floor. had to special request it. haha. actually the guy that was working the desk (7 hr drive, we didnt get in until like 1am) was like "you guys here for pax? i ride too" haha. not much to do in ormond i guess.

LOL. they need to make a mx hotel with personal garages.

Still lookin for some peoples to ride with! ill probably ride at bostwick once as well