Sign in to follow this  

Washington this week at the fairgrounds

jmeteer left me his camera for a few days, so i have been trying to wear it out this week:banana: i dont have a clue here, but it has been fun dodging riders! some photos of vet nite and a huge pitbike party from sunday. a couple tt'ers here also, like

diesel goober

pitbikes23065.jpg

tracktor

pitbikes23059.jpg

miss black

pitbikes008.jpg

j29 (jesse)

IMG_3131.jpg

and many more

bills kid, tyler

pitbikes23045.jpg

some pro dude from cali

pitbikes23054.jpg

brook bowman

IMG_3387.jpg

pitbikes23040.jpg

courtney

IMG_3389.jpg

random trials dude

pitbikes23063.jpg

was in baja last weekend, larry roselor

100_7483.jpg

Black gets to ride all sorts of cool bikes. Is that hers too?

lol! no, tracey from pro caliber brought out a couple 110s, and you know mb! have helmet will ride:smirk:

tracey

pitbikes007.jpg

bent lever, and joey from rockstar put together a pitbike ride on sunday, insane turnout! this was the start of the dash for cash

pitbikes001.jpg

sundays race action

pitbikes024.jpg

pitbikes23012.jpg

mb

pitbikes018.jpg

jjw

pitbikes003.jpg

more from tonite

pitbikes23052.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

random trials dude

pitbikes23063.jpg

Good stuff Steve. :moon:

I am pretty sure the random trials dude is Ken Levens. Must be practicing for the trials season. :cheers:

Later,

No...Clark County

Crap. I remember watching flat track out there as a kid (Monroe). It was a big deal to hop on the new CT bus and ride out there without my parents at age 14. :moon:

Good stuff Steve. :moon:

I am pretty sure the random trials dude is Ken Levens. Must be practicing for the trials season. :cheers:

Later,

yea, that was ken. i remember years ago when he used to race moto! he had a blast last night

If you haven't made it out the the CC fairgrounds this year you are missing out. TM has been hitting the track designs out of the park. More fun than a barrel of monkeys!.........

That was indeed Ken on the trials bike!! :cheers: That guy just amazes me with what he can do on that one bike!! He rode the Rock'n'Roll Poker Run with that bike also! I told him at work today that I thought what he accomplishes with that one bike would kinda be like Tiger Woods only playing a tournament with one club..... Only wihtout all the women claiming he did them.....🤣 Anyway, he's a good pilot! :moon:

And TM, you've done a FANTASTIC job on the tracks there at Clark! Even though I brought new meaning to the word "Squid", I had a ball on the track last night. My other buddies that showed up liked it too!! Thanks for your work, Steve!!! You Rock!!!

(Oh yeah.... Thanks for photoshopping in the air between the dirt and my tires, hee hee..... :smirk: :smirk: )

Jimmie

photoshop? whats that? just to be sure jimmy

pitbikes23099.jpg

big difference in styles between off road racers, and motocrossers! the moto guys beserk everything, grab handfuls of throttle, and throw roost everywhere

pitbikes23061.jpg

pitbikes23035.jpg

whereas the offroad folks use more finesse and throttle control, moving less dirt

pitbikes23036.jpg

pitbikes23071.jpg

pitbikes23111.jpg

tt'er ben b

pitbikes23045-1.jpg

pitbikes23050.jpg

dennis sweetin

pitbikes23010.jpg

carol williams comes out once a week, and has the most impressive stamina i have ever seen in this place! she has to be flagged off everytime, awesome rider!

pitbikes23011.jpg

david ryan

pitbikes23041.jpg

Edited by trackmaster
cuz

Well heck, if Ben can do it anyone can, i have to get out there as it is only a few miles from my house. When do they shut this down for the year?

Ride,

Jan 3rd is showing as the last day open. Come on down for the weekly Tuesday night Vet ride..............

Well heck, if Ben can do it anyone can, i have to get out there as it is only a few miles from my house. When do they shut this down for the year?

jan 3rd, you should come out mon, weds, thurs morning so its not too crowded! ben was not sure if a husky could climb any of the jump faces, so you could ride my honda, ride!:moon:

ben was not sure if a husky could climb any of the jump faces, so you could ride my honda, ride!:cheers:

:smirk: Thats some funny chit right there :moon:

I'm not going to pick a side on the Husky debate right now. Steve, thanks for building such a fun track.

743174942_53Rb4-XL.jpg

743175794_JwcmU-XL.jpg

743176005_7FzRf-XL.jpg

743177814_FJ4Fe-XL.jpg

743402609_kevt9-XL.jpg

743176757_59RCf-L.jpg

Rode the 10 to 3 session today (Wednesday).

The track lay out was a TEN !!!! It was by far one of the best indoor track designs.

Lane 1 had 4 mini table tops the faster folks made 2 doubles and the beginners enjoyed 4 easy jumps.

Lane 2 had a hi bank berm that could be squared off and exited to a step up that had 3 separate landings for different skill levels. That followed into a small table top.

Lane 3 had a rhythm section that the faster riders were tripling into.

Lane 4 was a whoop section that was optional

Lane 5 had a double and a single that the faster riders made a triple out of.

The track pegged my fun meter !!!

It was raining hard outside and we were riding on perfect dirt not so bad for December in the Pacific North West

Dave Ryan #638 Oregon Old Timers