Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Rumor Dungey sportin Nike MX boots!

hard to believe any boot fitting better or feeling better then the SG12 he currently uses.

The Nike would have to be substantially better to make that switch IMHO.

I picked up a pair of SG12s last year - they fit and feel better than ANY boot or shoe I have ever worn. Absolutely amazing boots.

So IF Nike got involved - who knows??

Nike won't have to be any better. Nike will just have to pay him more than what he makes for wearing the SG's

Nike won't have to be any better. Nike will just have to pay him more than what he makes for wearing the SG's

Yup! Unless the Nike boots are absolute crap, which I doubt they will be, Dungey will wear them as long as they pay enough.

Great, so we can wear shoes and boots made by a ten year old slave in a third world country. IMO Nike shoes are generic and fall apart faster than any other pair of shoes i have owned. LOL I'm sticking with Tech 8s, they never get old and last forever.

Great, so we can wear shoes and boots made by a ten year old slave in a third world country. IMO Nike shoes are generic and fall apart faster than any other pair of shoes i have owned. LOL I'm sticking with Tech 8s, they never get old and last forever.

Are you saying they'll fall apart faster than a Florida marriage:lol: I'll stick with my 8's also.

For the first 100 riders to buy a pair of Nike MX boots, Nike will throw in one of Tiger's mistresses.

I doubt this is happening I don't see anything else about it on the internet. Besides JS is sponsored by Nike so if anyone would be doing it, it would be JS. Dungey is Fox's poster boy I doubt they will let that go.

hard to believe any boot fitting better or feeling better then the SG12 he currently uses.

I picked up a pair of SG12s last year - they fit and feel better than ANY boot or shoe I have ever worn. Absolutely amazing boots.

So IF Nike got involved - who knows??

I can tell you that if this rumor is true, comfort has nothing to do with it. No brand of anything a pro wears has anything to do with comfort and fit.

I'm calling BS on this rumor. Nike doesn't just make boots for fun, they make them for money, and frankly, the market for a NIKE MX boot is non-existent.

I can tell you that if this rumor is true, comfort has nothing to do with it. No brand of anything a pro wears has anything to do with comfort and fit.

The hell it doesn't. They may not be off the rack and comfortable but they'll custom make and taylor anything for their top rider. You think any pro is going to come off the track everyday with blisters on their feet?? Lets throw in some broken and sprained ankles while we're at it.

Maybe you just buy some cheap Nike's. All of my shoes are either Nike's or Jordan's and they havent fell apart.

Maybe you just buy some cheap Nike's. All of my shoes are either Nike's or Jordan's and they havent fell apart.

jordans are nikes. and yeh i agree. they fall apart pretty easily these days.

i would not buy nike mx gear if they made it. i don't buy nike running gear or gym stuff now.

Great, so we can wear shoes and boots made by a ten year old slave in a third world country....LOL I'm sticking with Tech 8s....

Don't we have the technology to make freakin' boots here in the USA, for cryin' out loud?

Even some top brands are making some boots in 'third-world countries', including A-Stars, who are selling boots made in Thailand. Fox's top-line boots are made in China. Check the labels, guys! There are still some good boots made in Italy, if you look.

I loved my Fox Trackers, best boots I ever wore. I might have to look into these boots because I love their shoes.

i love my Sidi's, made in italy. best boot i ever owned plus the replacable sole is the best. when it wears out i just unscrew it and put a new one on. they also sell all the other parts of the boot seperate which is nice. they are expensive at first but you never have to buy another one when you can replace little parts as you need. extremely comfortable also

Don't we have the technology to make freakin' boots here in the USA, for cryin' out loud?

Even some top brands are making some boots in 'third-world countries', including A-Stars, who are selling boots made in Thailand. Fox's top-line boots are made in China. Check the labels, guys! There are still some good boots made in Italy, if you look.